• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2008
    Kenefick, TX
    Typically the HGCA show is the only one worth traveling any appreciable distance for. The others are often not worth driving across town for.

Joat

The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas
    Cool thanks for the replys :-)... looks like I might have found a way to get out of going to see the future mother in law... Double Win

mrseatle

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2009
    SW Houston
    Thanks for the reminder, I think maybe i'm gonna finally "pony up" the $$$ and join the HGCA this year.

Edit: Any HGCA members here? looking at their website, they demand that prospective new members have two sponsors to join...

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Drove over from SA for the October show, and was quite disappointed. Parking was a rip off, as was the cost of admission; and I saw no deals better than what we see at our local gun shows. Based on this experience, I wouldn't bother...

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Went today and picked up a RRA complete lower w/ M4 stock and Houge grip. Guess I got an OK deal, best price I had seen in quite a while.
    What seemed odd to me was most dealer prices actually seemed good, while the individuals seemed to be completely out of their minds. That is in contradiction to the prices at shows where I used to live.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    Yeah, I passed on a Tarus .40 24/7 DT for $359, which is the best price I have seen in probably 5 years, and I watch the prices of em.

smittyb

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    Cut N Shoot
    My wife went with me yesterday, we were there for 4 hours. She was saying if we walked around here for this long and you don't buy something, I'm gonna be pissed. So, I HAD to buy something.

Top Bottom