Venture Surplus ad

Hey Small Business Owners, you didn't do that!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 96fordsix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2010
    conroe
    Interesting enough no has pointed out a comment that the liberal Morgan Freeman has piointed out, Obama is not black. Have you ever seen his mom?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Interesting enough no has pointed out a comment that the liberal Morgan Freeman has piointed out, Obama is not black. Have you ever seen his mom?

Most black people in the US aren't truly black, then. Most are mixed race if you looked back far enough.

According to the oldsters in my family, there's mixing in my bloodline, too. That's just what it is to be American...

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    Look at how the government built this mans business.
    more bullshit2.jpg

RedArmyRanger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Haltom City
    In the consumer-desire based market, when we see a product someone wants, make it, distribute it, and sell it for profit, despite utilities and all the shit we could get ourselves (like by buying a power generator for powering tools or a purifier for our own water, WE DID THIS SHIT ON OUR OWN. The beautiful theing about an open market is everything goes and it is up to the distributor. Im an artist and craftsman as a side occupation, and make about 150-200 a month off my work, but do i ask a government worker to do that shit for me? no. do I ask people to buy my product that I made myself? Yes. when someone buys from you, that is just basic barter, has nothing to do with government unless yojre a gpd damned CEO of a bank, in which case, you should probaly be shot for treason.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Most black people in the US aren't truly black, then. Most are mixed race if you looked back far enough.

According to the oldsters in my family, there's mixing in my bloodline, too. That's just what it is to be American...

That is true but with Obama you don't have to go back far at all. Only to his mother. He's as much white as he is black. I may actually have more African blood than he does and I look completely white. As far as I'm concerned he could be white, pink, orange or green. His skin color has no bearing on why I do not like him. His words and actions on the other hand...

Top Bottom