ARJ Defense ad

Hey Small Business Owners, you didn't do that!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    This from a turd who has never so much as run a lemonade stand, who has had the way paved for him to hold all kinds of "historic" and honorific jobs titles and positions that he was not qualified for, simply because he is black. Not the least of which include being editor of the harvard law review (the first 'african' American to be) and president of the US. He certainly had no qualifications to hold the highest office in the land. See he will tell you himself.

And now this golden boy has some wisdom for you people who started your own business. You didn't do that on your own! You got there because of other people. Just like obama had the way paved for him his whole damn life. Isn't that rich. Lets throw this ignorant piece of shit out on his ass in Nov!

I have been hoping to see an ad come out that uses the video above, but it looks like the media is ignoring it or is just not aware of it. If you think it's a good video for a political add, please send the URL as a tip to Drudge, The Blaze, The Daily Caller, FOX, The Hill, or whatever you read or think it needs to go. It would be a shame if that video went un-used. Nothing is better than obama in his own words.

URL:
    Obama Admits He's Not Qualified - YouTube
    ARJ Defense ad

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    He sure is cozy with the rich hollywood elite. No surprise there, they all live in a world of make believe, feeling guilty about the wealth that came all too easily... You could not possibly have earned yours! They all know that's just not possible. You had to have stolen it or had it given to you, because you can't get there on your own, and that's why you need the govt to take it from you so they can waste it on boondoggles and lavish conferences for bureaucrats, or bogus green energy scams, all in the name of "fairness" and "equality".

jfrey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    I can tell you this: my FIL has built a very successful business over the last 50 years and no thanks to obummer. He did almost loose it all thanks to obummer when he "bailed out" the auto makers and gave the stock to the unions. I wonder what Donald Trump thinks about this? The whole idea is very scary, especially to anyone trying to start a business today.

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    Wow. I'm in my 12th year of running my own business. I will say that the last 4 have been quite a struggle since O'bumsniffer took office.
    He's a d-bag. I pray that he's out in November. It's looking more and more like a crap shoot.

Kyle

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Conroe
    Gee... you mean I wasn't the one who came up with a product that people enjoy?--- (I would be nowhere without my customers, but I would be a lot further down the road if it weren't for the gov't)--- I wasn't the one who spent a year looking for and gathering equipment... I wasn't the one doing the leg work to finally get the business up and running?... I wasn't the one who brought the building up to code (all that the city would allow me to do anyways)?... I wasn't the one who did the marketing to get my very first customers in the door?... I wasn't the one who stood behind the counter to take a persons order, then proceed to put their order together?... I am not the one who sits behind a desk making sure the gov't gets their piece of the pie while leaving me with empty pockets?... If the they do so much freakin good for us, why is the country in shambles? Us lazy entitled business owners are dropping the damn ball, THAT's why! What the hell have I been doing while the gov't was busy opening, operating and growing my business?

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Yep. "ObamaCare" killed a bunch of small businesses. My self-employed boss can't get hired in the healthcare industry because of the regulations and uncertainty of future Federal regulation.

As the office manager for an independent Physician, Obama put both of us out of work.

Not crying here, because I've still got a Doc who will take a chicken in trade for a prescription.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    I was waiting for this thread to pop up. Ya know....today, someone asked me, "Do you not like Obama or something?". I said, "no, I sure as hell don't". They asked, "why?". (This is a Mexican citizen who has come here THE LEGAL WAY and is working towards citizenship, but is under the impression that Obama "cares about" Latin Americans). Honestly, I didn't know what to say. Not that I can't think of any reasons, but I didn't know where to start. And how would I explain to an immigrant of only a few years, why I can't stand Obama? Maybe we should make a list for next time I get asked that question. I simply replied with the first thing that popped into my mind:

"He's anti-American. Anything good for THIS country's citizens, is bad to him, anything bad for THIS country, but good for OTHER countries, is good to him".

Poor girl had no clue what I was talking about, she just could not understand what I meant by that.

Anyone know of a better way to answer that question? I didn't wanna offend anyone (my wife is from Mexico as well and is fully aware of why I don't like Obama, there are no "filters" in this house there is an American flag right behind my head every night when I sleep), but damn, this is OUR country, right? I mean how much is too much? I think we passed that point up the day we even considered this fool for the POTUS.

Anger

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 7, 2010
    Washington MI (glorious in summer)
    Well him and his over-zealous "green" EPA certainly know how to put a big business out of business. We laid off 10 engineers and designers 3 weeks ago (thats about 20% of us engineers/designers in our local office) due to excessively restrictive emissions laws for coal fired power plants (existing plants mind you). Uncertainty has our customers holding their pocket books tight and mothballing older but yet still viable plants.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    I was waiting for this thread to pop up. Ya know....today, someone asked me, "Do you not like Obama or something?". I said, "no, I sure as hell don't". They asked, "why?". (This is a Mexican citizen who has come here THE LEGAL WAY and is working towards citizenship, but is under the impression that Obama "cares about" Latin Americans). Honestly, I didn't know what to say. Not that I can't think of any reasons, but I didn't know where to start. And how would I explain to an immigrant of only a few years, why I can't stand Obama? Maybe we should make a list for next time I get asked that question. I simply replied with the first thing that popped into my mind:

"He's anti-American. Anything good for THIS country's citizens, is bad to him, anything bad for THIS country, but good for OTHER countries, is good to him".

Poor girl had no clue what I was talking about, she just could not understand what I meant by that.

Anyone know of a better way to answer that question? I didn't wanna offend anyone (my wife is from Mexico as well and is fully aware of why I don't like Obama, there are no "filters" in this house there is an American flag right behind my head every night when I sleep), but damn, this is OUR country, right? I mean how much is too much? I think we passed that point up the day we even considered this fool for the POTUS.

How about this for an answer?

He's a narcissistic communist lying sack of shit.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Well him and his over-zealous "green" EPA certainly know how to put a big business out of business. We laid off 10 engineers and designers 3 weeks ago (thats about 20% of us engineers/designers in our local office) due to excessively restrictive emissions laws for coal fired power plants (existing plants mind you). Uncertainty has our customers holding their pocket books tight and mothballing older but yet still viable plants.

He nearly put my friend's wireline business in S. Louisiana out of business with his moratorium back in 2010. I mean don't get me wrong, I understand the oil spill was catastrophic, but when I heard him sit there and tell the whole nation he was putting millions of people out of work for 6 months because of the mistakes one ONE company (a foreign company at that), I was disgusted. Keystone pipeline? Well, there was no excuse for that, he just wants to sink our economy and is doing a damn good job at it. I (unlike many poor brainwashed fools), knew that's what he meant on January 20, 2009 when he said "Yes, We Can".

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    download

I'm from the Government and I'm here to help.....put you out on the street!!!

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Basically Obama picked a piss poor choice of words to say, "everyone needs a little help along the way, nobody can be successful without someone's help". But the way he said it, was horrible. Which, to be honest with you, would have probably been excused, if it came from anyone else. But considering this is the guy who thinks successful people owe something to the less successful, it is a direct insult.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    When I heard that today I was floored, but not surprised, at the same time.

O'Reilly was talking tonight how like 98% of blacks still report they will vote for him, even though unemployment in that community is higher than others.

I just do not get it.

Top Bottom