• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    On Yahoo's front page today there is a news article titled "Obama says AKs are only for Soldiers". This Aurora shooting has once again brought every anti-gun purveyor out of the wood work. The Obama people are once again openly talking about gun bans and 2nd amendment overhauls. Too bad Obama is playing politics with a public tradegy.
    Target Sports

TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    Too bad the only ones who will benefit from this are the foreign countries that make AKs and the gun dealers who are hoarding them. Get ready for the days of $600 wasrs and $1000 Ar-15s again. It's upsetting how often I need to remind people of the past. Back in the days of the anglo-saxons, only free men were allowed to carry a weapon. Now a days folks don't understand that an armed person is a citizen, an unarmed one, a slave. Fools.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Yahoo has been posting a continous barrage of anti gun propaganda. They are entitled to their opinion but I was posting the OTHER viewpoint in response. They blocked my user name. I changed the user name and continued posting our side of each article so they blocked me AGAIN! I finally took Yahoo off of my Homepage and got outta Dodge. If you don't agree with their viewpoint, they eliminate you. Sounds like friggin Russia to me!

Flash

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    On Yahoo's front page today there is a news article titled "Obama says AKs are only for Soldiers". This Aurora shooting has once again brought every anti-gun purveyor out of the wood work. The Obama people are once again openly talking about gun bans and 2nd amendment overhauls. Too bad Obama is playing politics with a public tradegy.

I'm still not 100% convinced that someone in high places wasn't in part responsible for this mass shooting. The timing is just...too perfect. And the circumstances, too bizarre. Way different than the typical mass shooting. Here's a summary of the same questions I'd been asking since day one, aired days ago:

http://www.fox19.com/story/19104797/...eater-massacre

I mean I have no concrete evidence to base that assumption on, but I just know Obama is not working "under the radar" anymore about gun control. He needed something to happen for him to be able to come forth with his plans for the 2nd Amendment. Because lets face it, the AK47's (although scary looking, and with a notorious name for tearing shit up) are no more dangerous than a Glock or any other semi automatic pistol. So why would Obama insinuate that they should be banned for civilian ownership? I'll tell you why...to set a precedent....ban the "scary" AK47's this year, then next year, say, "we banned AK47's because they are weapons of war, but in reality the semi automatic pistols everyone has, functions exactly the same (fill in the blank with their next statement)".

I personally think that is where they are going with this. Of course we all know that will never actually become a reality. As long as the United States of America is still a nation, there will be semi automatic pistols everywhere. States would likely secede or become very defiant if they pushed it that far. Louisiana will be voting on a bill this year that basically says, "the fed gov is going apeshit on our gun rights, this law basically draws the line". Love Bobby Jindal that guy's one of the few politicians who still has a pair. Stood up to Obama on many issues, and is proactively standing up against the left wing elitists anti gun campaign.

matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    White House makes clear: No push for new gun laws - Boston.com

BackPeddling.jpg

jfrey

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2008
    Coastal Texas
    I saw a thread yesterday where Harry Reid told Obummer the Senate was too busy screwing thing up in general to have any time to consider any new gun legislation right now. Wait....this is an election year....go figure.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Harry Reid told Obummer the Senate was too busy screwing thing up in general to have any time to consider any new gun legislation right now. Wait....this is an election year....go figure.

I have kind of an offbeat sense of humor but this one hit the target! Hell, that's funny!

Flash

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm still not 100% convinced that someone in high places wasn't in part responsible for this mass shooting. The timing is just...too perfect. And the circumstances, too bizarre. Way different than the typical mass shooting.

It wouldn't surprise me that someone manipulated that Wacko Holmes to make a politically sensitive move. There has always been a theory that Lee Oswald was recruited to be the fall guy in the JFK assassination then Jack Ruby killed Oswald to shut him up. Ruby then died of terminal Cancer. Pretty convenient, huh?

Toss a few more pennies in the well like Oswald using the absolute worst military rifle on the planet in a caliber that has the worst ballistics known to mankind, he picks his firing location shooting at a steep angle at a moving target with Vector directional changes, shoots unbelievably fast with that dog of a bolt action rifle while scared shitless at a pretty good range and knocks off the president with a head shot. Reports of other shots are discounted and the results of the Warren Commission investigation are sealed for decades into the future.

Oswald intended to shoot the POTUS and he bought a rifle that didn't cost $20 to do it with. I used to have the actual ad that Oswald purchased that rifle from. I think the rifle was $12.95......scoped! Isn't that a bit nuts? If you believe that whole story.....you gotta be nuts or really stupid.

Could that have happened in the theater shooting, too? There's no doubt in my mind.

Flash

Top Bottom