Target Sports

Help me pick up birthday treat 1911 !!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigBOYstuff

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2020
    Balcones Heights
    Bday is coming up wifey gave me go go on another 1911 build . I have own quite a few but never ever had a les Baer or alchemy customs .
    Deciding between these two and of course a carry model not so range gun . Wanted to get in all steel , commander length slide , 45acp , fiber optic front sight and adjustable rear end and perhaps defiantly wanted to go with all chrome this would be a nice treat . In les Baer I am looking at their stinger officer frame and in alchemy their brimstone . I also would like to try their higher accuracy guarantee I guess 1” groups @ 25 yards and I do want thoughts on this whether to go and spend extra 250 on this if I am wrong on price .....
    thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    IMG_3879.jpg
    Les Baer Customs SRP is what I have. I spent the extra money on the accuracy package & I'm happy I did.

Attachments

• IMG_3879.jpg
      IMG_3879.jpg
      1.1 MB · Views: 617

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    According to Judge Judy, nobody keeps large amounts of cash at home....

The twenties are on the outside, with ones between. That way, he can think he's much more richer.

And the thieves only get to ruin a few twenties when they get popped by that .45

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I am not familiar with Alchemy. For that reason I would go with Baer. In the end, get what you want, and Happy Birthday!

I had a great uncle who used to carry a big roll of $1's with a $20 on the outside. He flashed it around a lot to show off. He got whacked over the head and robbed leaving a beer joint one night.
    My dad always joked that he was lucky the robber didn't come back and whack him over the head again when he realized he only scored about $40!!!

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    How about anti gun Christians? There are more anti-gun Christians than there are Jews and I feel the same about all people anti 2A regardless of their religion. I just don't like the religious slurs either.

You got any data to back that up? Seems doubtful to me.

I’m a Christian and I’m a friend of the Jews, so I’ve got no bone to pick with either group. But it would be interesting to see the data.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    You got any data to back that up? Seems doubtful to me.

I’m a Christian and I’m a friend of the Jews, so I’ve got no bone to pick with either group. But it would be interesting to see the data.
    Probably true, just based on sheer overall number of those claiming Christianity vs. those claiming to be Jew.

May be better to look at % of each group.

Top Bottom