Hearing Protection: Just the basic 101 info for new shooters...and maybe a few tips for others as well

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    If you have issues getting treatment with the VA, contact your local congressman.

My buddy was a Vietnam chopper pilot that had VA service issues, despite earning 4 purple hearts. He contacted his congressman. The VA suddenly was very helpful and after they researched his record, found out he was deserving of an additional commendation that was overlooked.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    If you have issues getting treatment with the VA, contact your local congressman.

My buddy was a Vietnam chopper pilot that had VA service issues, despite earning 4 purple hearts. He contacted his congressman. The VA suddenly was very helpful and after they researched his record, found out he was deserving of an additional commendation that was overlooked.
    I was told that my Army service records were burned in a fire in St Louis. I was in the Army from 1965 to 1968.
    I originally went to the VA because of tinnitus problems. They did do a hearing test and said I have serious hearing problems but because my records were destroyed, I cannot get a VA primary care doctor which gives the benefits.
    After about 18 months of contacting several veteran assistance groups, I gave up.

Top Bottom