• ...and so much more!
  • codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    Yesterday morning I was at my place in Ferris working on load workups for the AR when the guys from across the street at TDSA stopped over and were chatting about a course they were hosting. I'd remembered a few months back, there was some folks asking about precision rifle courses in the DFW area so I had Glen send me the info so I could pass it along if anyone was still interested. Here's what he emailed me:

Mid Range Precision Rifle Course
    Hosted By:
    Texas Defensive Shooting Academy

Date: September 18
    th and 19th, 2010

Course Description: This course will be concentrating on precision rifle engagement out to distances of 500 yards and shooting from an elevated positions.

Max Class Size: 10

Instructor: The course will be taught by Rick Henson former US Army Special Forces Operator/Sniper. (See attached bio.)

Fee: $450

Equipment Needs: Quality Rifle and 200 rounds of quality ammo.
    [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]
    [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]This course is contingent on having at least 8 students send in a class deposit of $225.00 before August 22, 2010. In the event that enough students do not sign up, your deposit will be refunded. If enough students are interested, I will set a second class date. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Please make check out to TDSA and mail to: [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    Glen Long
    1051 Red Oak Dr
    Kaufman, TX 75142

Please include the following in the mail with your check:
    [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Your name. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Your e-mail address. [/FONT]
    [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Your phone number. [/FONT]

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]Please note that the deposit is for this particular class and these dates. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me. [/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    Glen Long
    (469) 474-9258
    glen@tdsa.net

I'm not affiliated with TDSA, they are just my nieghbors, but I've shot at their place quite a few times and really like their layout and instructors. I may be attending myself if I free up that weekend.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Busy rookies
    Top Bottom