• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    Just wondering if a company would ship an ammo order to an FFL instead of your home address. I want to order a case but dont want it sitting outside the house all day.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I have my stuff shipped to work. I'd bet the company would ship to whoever you want them to ship to, but I'd say you'd need a decent relations ship with whoever that is. Check to see if you FFL is cool with it first.

Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    I found a nice gunshop with a cool owner. If your ever in town stop at West Texas Military Surplus at 2319 34th st. The owner is Randy and he's super nice. He only charges $20 for transfer fees. I dont think he'll mind. When I ordered my Tokarev, they sent the ammo to him. Im not worried about Randy. Im sure if wouldnt mind if I gave him a call. I was just wondering on the ammo company.

Let me ask this question than. I was wanting to order a case of 7.62x39 (the 1120 or 1260 case). Will it be delivered in a cardboard box? If so then I wont mind it being delivered to my place.

jeepinbanditrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas
    I've never had a problem here but the UPS guys usually don't run till later in the day so it never sits outside on my porch for longer than a few hours. You could have the place you are ordering from give special instructions to UPS to drop it in the backyard or back porch. Seems like excess work and effort unless you normally have folks lift your packages from your front porch.

I've also never had to sign for ammo and you can usually get package insurance for like an extra few bucks so if something were to happen they'd cover it.

Deavis

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Austin
    Have them send it signature only or send it to the UPS or FedEx hub instead of your address. The former will cost you a few bucks more and the latter will let you pick it up whenever you want direct from the carrier

Rangerscott

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2010
    Lubbock
    Their hub is too far out of the way and I hate signatures since Im usually never home when they show up. AIM contacted me back and said they ship to FFL.

medalguy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2009
    New Mexico
    AIM ships to individuals because I've ordered ammo from them many times before and I no longer have an FFL. Just last month I bought 20 cases of 7.62 x 39 ammo and they shipped it right to my house. Someone misspoke. Go to their web site and read their terms for yourself. How Do I Buy Ammo? « « AIM AIM

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    AIM ships to individuals because I've ordered ammo from them many times before and I no longer have an FFL. Just last month I bought 20 cases of 7.62 x 39 ammo and they shipped it right to my house. Someone misspoke. Go to their web site and read their terms for yourself. How Do I Buy Ammo? « « AIM AIM

WOW....20 CASES......or did you mean boxes?

Top Bottom