• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Don't live there, and then you won't have to deal with it.

Anyone one's goal while living in Harris County should be to get the hell out of Harris County...........

That was the case for me. We left in 2020, a concrete requirement when house hunting was 'not in Harris County'. Ended up maybe 10 minutes into Montgomery County.

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    The idiots voting for the assholes who implemented this shit are largely NOT property owners, but renters and free-shit-army types. They don't have the fundamental math and reasoning skills to understand how voting for commies and tax-thirsty types will negatively effect their own way of life and drive the costs of rent, utilities, and consumer goods up. Some don't care because they already rely on tax payers to pay the burden of life for them. Others work but they're stuck in stupid. They'll bitch that their rent is sky high, but still vote for the idiots causing their rent to be sky high and their wages to stay low trapping them in mediocrity.

I don't live in Harris County, and will never, ever live in Harris County but I feel bad for the good folks stuck there by choice or situation.

cbp210

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    The idiots voting for the assholes who implemented this shit are largely NOT property owners, but renters and free-shit-army types. They don't have the fundamental math and reasoning skills to understand how voting for commies and tax-thirsty types will negatively effect their own way of life and drive the costs of rent, utilities, and consumer goods up. Some don't care because they already rely on tax payers to pay the burden of life for them. Others work but they're stuck in stupid. They'll bitch that their rent is sky high, but still vote for the idiots causing their rent to be sky high and their wages to stay low trapping them in mediocrity.

I don't live in Harris County, and will never, ever live in Harris County but I feel bad for the good folks stuck there by choice or situation.
    Dam you hit the nail on the wall. Exactly what is the problem.

Top Bottom