Target Sports

Happy 2 Stamp Tuesday... (Pictures welcome)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    IMG_3055_zps6d4d611c.jpg

IMG_3052_zps99f8f317.jpg
    Guns International

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    I think those Kris Vectors look like fun to shoot. The price seems to keep dropping on them too.

To be honest with you man, complete waste of money. I was so excited when future weapons sold it as the the second coming back in like '07... But now the only thing it's really good for is letting friends shoot it because they saw it in a video game.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    Wow. I had heard some negative reviews. Is it feeding issues or other?

Feeding issues and the fact that it's not designed to be able to extract a live round reliably. Apparently, it was a design mess up and it's too late in the game to fix it...

I've sent it back twice and since the last time, it's only been shot a couple time. No more than 50 rounds at a time. So the feeding issue could have been resolved, but it's left such a bad taste in my mouth that it's been relegated to the back of my safe.

if there's ever a group shoot or something, I'll dig it back out and take another swing at it.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 24, 2012
    Kyle
    Feeding issues and the fact that it's not designed to be able to extract a live round reliably. Apparently, it was a design mess up and it's too late in the game to fix it...

I've sent it back twice and since the last time, it's only been shot a couple time. No more than 50 rounds at a time. So the feeding issue could have been resolved, but it's left such a bad taste in my mouth that it's been relegated to the back of my safe.

if there's ever a group shoot or something, I'll dig it back out and take another swing at it.

Its a dang shame because its such a cool looking gun. I wanted one too until I shot one. It didnt jam but the trigger was terrible and ergos just werent good for me. If youre a magwell hold type shooter the vector wouldnt be bad but Ive read too many stories like yours to invest the money.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    If youre a magwell hold type shooter the vector wouldnt be bad.

funny you say that... Take a look at the magwell in my picture. Because of where the mag release is located, it is extremely easy to drop the magazine just by gripping the magwell. So you literally half to use some form of a vfg

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    funny you say that... Take a look at the magwell in my picture. Because of where the mag release is located, it is extremely easy to drop the magazine just by gripping the magwell. So you literally half to use some form of a vfg

This is how I solved that problem.

Attachments

• 11156246_1015746828435370_6015168014561626430_n.jpg
      11156246_1015746828435370_6015168014561626430_n.jpg
      58.2 KB · Views: 116

RetArmySgt

Glad to be back.
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    College Station
    I do need to find someone that can help me rivet in a new barrel to my Kriss (i have the barrel and the parts to install it but no way to do the rivet) local shops cant help, none do rivet work. So anyone close to B/CS that can give me a hand?

Top Bottom