• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    Not my property. Not my tree. Not my chair.

Don't care what he does.

shrug.gif

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    And folks are getting all pissed off about the chair? Man, they just don't have enough to keep themselves busy!

Hit me or hurt my dog and I'll get nasty. Short of that, I just don't give a rat's butt about much of anything.

Flash

txgunner00

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    Leander, Texas
    I like the statement I think the guy was trying to make, but his reaction to the reporter killed it for him.

Most reporters need to get life and try to do something worth while. I'll never understand why some people think making a living from stirring up shit is productive in society.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    Only in modern day America can a chair hanging from a tree be considered racist. It really goes to show how many people let hollywood influence their lives.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    As long as we're examining silly things, what kind of insanity would make people kill each other over a raised middle finger salute? WTF!

Flash

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    I'm still wondering what a chair hanging from a tree has to do with racism. This would be more along the lines of yard art.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I'm still wondering what a chair hanging from a tree has to do with racism. This would be more along the lines of yard art.

A racist will find racism in anything. It's how their mind works. They project their own thoughts onto others. Some of the biggest racists I have ever met are the ones who scream racism at everything they see.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    I dont get it. Whats racist? If you dont like Obama you're a racist?

Exactly, they are using the same tactic some used in the Bush administration when if you did not like what he was doing you were called unpatriotic.

The left has taken it to a whole new level with it. By labeling any critic a racist they can demean and discount that person and their opinions and not deal with the truth behind their arguments.

Every local I have talked to in the past couple of days here (Manila, Philippians) has asked what I think of obama. While I will not talk bad about him or the US while overseas like I would do to you guys, they are kinda surprised at my lack of.............well lets say lack of love for the guy.

GlockontheRocks

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2010
    McAllen, TX
    What a load of shit. You can't say or do jack against Obamination's regime or you are automatically racist.
    PC now is just agree with what you know is wrong?
    I pray voters get him and his cronies out come November.

Top Bottom