• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • claymore504

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Katy, TX
    Found this brand new Sig Sauer P226 MK25 for a good deal online, priced matched with academy sports and outdoors, came away with it for just a little bit over 900 bucks including taxes. Now I know why this is the official side arm of the navy seals, best handgun I've ever held in my hands and owned.

j7jqr0Y.jpg

WQm3FSH.jpg

46OAtvw.jpg

WAS the official handgun of the SEALs.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    That's an uncatalogued S&W 68 in .38 Special. Made special-order for the LAPD and CHP. CHP revolvers were issued; LAPD officers could buy one and carry it. I've been using mine lately for bullseye; those badges are revolver disinguished for PPC and precision (bullseye).

Probably the best .38 6" I've ever had. Superb all-around target and range revolver. I've been shooting it almost daily now for about 2 years with wadcutter and lead ball. I'l get around to cleaning it eventually...
    Bob
    Very nice. Thanks!

Sent from my X10 using Tapatalk

Dr_Nimslow

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    My Nill grips finally arrived from Germany. They look great, and are very well built, as they should be for the price.

Savage20

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2015
    135 Los Gatos Rd
    He just wanted to know the value and if I would be interested. I am, but advised him to get a Factory Letter and sent him to someone I know will be better at appraisal and treat him honestly and fairly because it's out of my price range.....Blue Book is 44K - 70K.......it is about 90-95% IMHO......it has been in a safe deposit box for many years and the family is of the original owner.

I'd put it closer to $2000 because it doesn't look like the original case.

Dr_Nimslow

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    is that a "pocket dump"? you carry your passport everywhere? :p

Actually, I am required to carry my passport all the time while I'm at work, so I do have it most of the time. Just threw it in the pic, along with my wife's Ukrainian passport, so it would look all "International man of mystery" or something like that.

Glad Kar got the top round backwards reference.

Dr_Nimslow

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    haha, great pic and story! mind if i ask what your line of work is?

btw, nice strap, grips looks great, and great photo in general

I work for an airline. We can be re assigned to do an international trip, so we have to have the passports with us all the time.

I do love the way the Nill grips look. I don't really like the way they feel in my hand, so they may end up "for BBQ gun use only".

I wish I had better photo skills, the watch ended up out of focus. It's one of my russians, with cyrillic writing on the dial.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    Actually, I am required to carry my passport all the time while I'm at work, so I do have it most of the time. Just threw it in the pic, along with my wife's Ukrainian passport, so it would look all "International man of mystery" or something like that.

Glad Kar got the top round backwards reference.

-/..../.-/-/?/...//...-/./.-./-.--//../-./-/./.-././.../-/../-./--./?/

Top Bottom