• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    So still being an ass. Why not offer what the real deal is or just not reply? I assume you're thinking all I want is cheap stuff and I'm not worthy of your response.
    Ok I am an ass, and all those other words that most people are offended by, I guess I'm a dumb ass for trying to help too. Aint nothing cheap any longer in America. Only you know how much you want to spend. Pretty much all I can think of have switches on the back. Pretty much of what I own I bought years ago. Most of what I own have the ability of changeable to pressure switch rear switches

Guns International

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Ok I am an ass, and all those other words that most people are offended by, I guess I'm a dumb ass for trying to help too. Aint nothing cheap any longer in America. Only you know how much you want to spend. Pretty much all I can think of have switches on the back. Pretty much of what I own I bought years ago. Most of what I own have the ability of changeable to pressure switch rear switches

I actually felt your suggestion useful and productive..

If you're not going to war or using it daily for work, some of the knockoffs are a good bang for the buck.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I actually felt your suggestion useful and productive..

If you're not going to war or using it daily for work, some of the knockoffs are a good bang for the buck.

Надіслано з дому вашої мами за допомогою Tapatalk
    I tried. He responded told me what I am & that's cool. I guess I need to STFU and not become some crusty old MOFO. Hopefully he finds what he want's then he can post it & show me.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I tried. He responded told me what I am & that's cool. I guess I need to STFU and not become some crusty old MOFO. Hopefully he finds what he want's then he can post it & show me.
    I must have mistaken it. My bad, but it came across as condescending. I know you wouldn't buy Chinese junk and to suggest I go buy it rubbed me wrong.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    How about a cloud defensive owl. You can mount the button on the side and have the light towards the bottom.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    I like that a lot in the way they have in their
    How about a cloud defensive owl. You can mount the button on the side and have the light towards the bottom.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    first pic. I could just keep the hand stop and mount that up top and it works with my grip.
    LMR05905.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I must have mistaken it. My bad, but it came across as condescending. I know you wouldn't buy Chinese junk and to suggest I go buy it rubbed me wrong.
    I have tried really hard to buy American & buy Texan, but the reality of it is it aint always an option. The facts are thereis plenty of Chicom shit in my house iPhone, desktop appliances Phuc Joe Biden floor mat.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I have tried really hard to buy American & buy Texan, but the reality of it is it aint always an option. The facts are thereis plenty of Chicom shit in my house iPhone, desktop appliances Phuc Joe Biden floor mat.
    I just received a 500w 48v/120v pure sine wave inverter from China today. Ordered Sep 29th, shipped by FedEx... 7 days...

Why ChiCom? Cause 48v input low wattage output inverters don't seem to be made anywhere else... same like a lot of other stuff...

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    From what I have been reading, it does not.

Unless this guy is completely incorrect...

It was more of a joke about exploding Olights. They literally have a body count. :laughing: Destructive devices (aka grenades) need a tax stamp.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom