Gun Zone Deals

Hamas supporters causing a ruckus on UT campus.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX
    I saw something yesterday that there was a person dressed like Hamas at one of those encampments. Something about a green scarf. University of ChiCongo has Bill Ares speaking since his kid goes there and his wife is in the encampment. There's a huge red flag. Of course UCLA has a lot of violence going down. As much as I am not a big fan of our current FBI since they are more like the Gastapo lately. I think it's time for them or even our own military to get involved to put a stop to these acts of terrorism. Praying daily that this can all end, and end peacefully if possible. Please join me in doing the same.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

I awoke this morning to hear my TV telling of ‘’pro-Palestinian Demonstrators’’ causing violence at our TULANE University.

BUT, wait a moment . . . . . . . .

TULANE is our “Jewish’’ university; funded, founded, maintained, & operated by American, mostly Southern, Jews.

Although Tulane’s policies are all non-sectarian, and Tulane is open to all who qualify to apply, the institutional ETHIC follows the wishes. of its Founder/Funder, the late Paul Tulane. Or, it damned well should.

Any muslim wanting to enter such a place should be, and remain, on their best most civil behavior.

This can’t end well !

leVieux

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

Anyone wishing to protest this, or anything else, if it involves civil disruptions, should first be tested to insure that they know & understand the issues they are protesting.

<>

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Well, at least they found one thing they could agree on...

I wouldn't join in - not that I support Brandon, but because I wouldn't want my voice to me mistaken for supporting their antisemitism and support of rapists and murderers.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

I’ve been watching these “demonstrations’’ with amazement & revulsion.

How could anyone who knows what happened October 7, and what happened to the hundreds of innocent hostages since, possibly side with the Hamas supporters ?

They are either mentally ill or seriously uninformed !

I fear that all this is just distract Us the People. . . . .

<>

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    <>

How could anyone who knows what happened October 7, and what happened to the hundreds of innocent hostages since, possibly side with the Hamas supporters ?

<>

You mean "willfully uninformed"...they choose to believe Hamas because their liberal "social justice" blinders tell them the Jews in Israel must all be white since many of them moved from Europe after WWII, and therefore they are somehow "colonizers" in their own homeland. And since white colonizers have to be the bad guys, that means the noble brown-skinned people whose ancestors colonized the area after the Jews were pushed out must be the good guys who need their support, and since the terrorists who are in charge in Gaza changed their story from being proud of what their thugs did on October 7th to pushing a false narrative of striking only military targets (with no proof), then any proof they're shown of the atrocities committed that day must be propaganda by those evil Jews. Oh, and by the way, antisemitism is trendy now. How dare those dirty Jews fight back...against the noble victims of Jewish aggression who not only attack women and children, but also hide behind them. Bravely.

And yeah, a lot of it (as always) boils down to a hateful attitude of "how dare those Jews fight back", coupled with the new twist of "those Jews are colonizers...in their own ethnic homeland...and they're all white (evil privilege!), despite over 2/3 of Israel's Jewish population being indigenous to various areas of the Middle East...

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    <>

<>
    There is a deep underlying issue here, that is responsible.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    These students get their news from Tik Tok. Mostly fashion and culture influencers who heard something from the influencers they follow. The same crap--seeded by China and Russia--gets sent around to the point where they hear and know of nothing but the same lies and half truths they are collectively spouting. They are so confident in their view of the news and truth that they are ready vessels for the professional anarchists who Soros funded to advise these useful idiots.

Top Bottom