Texas SOT

Hamas supporters causing a ruckus on UT campus.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BigRed

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2021
    Midwest
    Sure are a lot of people here who hate the right to peaceful protest. No wonder we have such a turd for a governor.

There is some truth there.

Not much a fan of restricting speech either. Anti Jew speech is free speech. Anti muslim speech is free speech. Anti christiian speech is free speech.

For those who would love to see state crack down, be careful of what you wish.

State needs to be on a chain.
    Texas SOT

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone

Not much a fan of restricting speech either. Anti Jew speech is free speech. Anti muslim speech is free speech. Anti christiian speech is free speech.

Abbot's claim that opposing Israeli operations in Gaza is anti-semitic is absurd and shows just how much of a hoe he is to AIPAC.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    There is no "Pro-Palastine", there's only Anti-Israel. These are no organic protests, they're bought and paid for by Soros.

That's a beyond black and white oversimplification of a true believer. I wish I was getting a check from either.

Soros is Jewish. Weird claim.

Last edited:

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone

Watching the crushing of freedom feels amazing until it's yours.

D0ntTr3@d0nM3

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2024
    Richmond, TX

I think the distinction is when anti - <fill in the blank> speech is said in way to promote or incite violence. When Jewish students can no longer to class where they are paying for an education because they are going to be harassed, mocked, spit on or even attacked then that is no longer covered as free speech. When people are trespassing and occupying a plot of land on US soil in the name of a foreign terrorist organization, and going as far as trying to forbid law enforcement and anyone who opposes their point of view, then that crosses a line. Juan like with our southern border that is an invasion and an act of war. . Similar thing happened at Eagle Pass not long ago. I remember a group of individuals planting their country flag claiming control of it.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    That's a beyond black and white oversimplification of a true believer. I wish I was getting a check from either.

Soros is Jewish. Weird claim.
    Been reported so was Hitler's mother, what's the problem...lots of jew's are anti Israel is the a new or unbelievable concept or just to you as I understand it kissinger was a jew and not very pro Israel.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015

Threatening is not free speech.

Crimes and vandalism are not free speech.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    The people who tell you that anti-Zionism or pro-Gazan is not anti-Semitism, are the same people who will call you a racist if you say you believe in equality, not equity, or a transphobic if you don't think your kids should be transitioned by the school nurse without your knowledge. Let the double standard unfold for all to see and put the years of woke BS to bed.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Been reported so was Hitler's mother, what's the problem...lots of jew's are anti Israel is the a new or unbelievable concept or just to you as I understand it kissinger was a jew and not very pro Israel.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    There are lots of anti-American American citizens. The idea there are anti-Israel jews is not surprising at all.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Sure are a lot of people here who hate the right to peaceful protest. No wonder we have such a turd for a governor.
    Abbot is an idiot. DPS wasn't called in to help UTPD becuase of muh antisemitism. It's becuase these "protestors" were intent on blocking access to buildings and walkways, and intended to occupy a section of campus. That's not protesting; that's interfereing with other people's rights.

After the cops pushed them down to the south mall where potests normally happen on UT, they let them have their fun for 8hrs or so.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Abbot is an idiot. DPS wasn't called in to help UTPD becuase of muh antisemitism. It's becuase these "protestors" were intent on blocking access to buildings and walkways, and intended to occupy a section of campus. That's not protesting; that's interfereing with other people's rights.

After the cops pushed them down to the south mall where potests normally happen on UT, they let them have their fun for 8hrs or so.
    Exactly

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DSDExpresso
    Top Bottom