• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    If you go, be aware that the left will send ringers in to make you look bad. They'll dress like a caricature (expect camo) and will hold signs that are violent, racist and misspelled. They'll also be sought out by the media (they'll also bring their own to record them for internet "exposure") for interviews, where they'll say the dumbest things.

Don't let them stay. Don't get violent with them, but don't allow them to be part of the group.

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    If you go, be aware that the left will send ringers in to make you look bad. They'll dress like a caricature (expect camo) and will hold signs that are violent, racist and misspelled. They'll also be sought out by the media (they'll also bring their own to record them for internet "exposure") for interviews, where they'll say the dumbest things.

Don't let them stay. Don't get violent with them, but don't allow them to be part of the group.

Bingo.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale

This includes Alex Jones with his fracking bullhorn, too...

Timeless

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Austin
    I actually go to U.T and i'm going to attempt to get a group of students to attend the march with me (dressed in burnt orange of course). There are no guarantees and as of right now I'm not sure how many I'll be able to convince, if any, but I am going to try.

Also, has anybody attempted to contact any news outlets that support our cause like Alex Jones? If we can get somebody who has that much reach to give us a shout out then this thing could potentially explode. I understand most of you aren't to crazy about the man, but you can't deny that he has a very large audience that could potentially support us. I also doubt he's as crazy as people make him out to be. Ever wonder WHY the government is trying so hard to take our guns? If you ask me, every single thing that man has ever said is potentially true and times like these make it seem blatantly evident...There's always a why & and agenda to people's actions, especially the government's.

Top Bottom