• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Absolutely, but before this happened... would you have suspected a guy in a wheelchair would come up behind you & shoot you? I wouldn't.

I would be in the parking lot ... like ohh no big deal just a guy in a wheel chair... then ...boom.

Edit: my father was in a wheelchair from the time I was about 9... so my instincts would have been thrown off. I guess now i have to remind myself .it's like when my kids were young & ask what a bad guy looks like.

Unfortunately, my military experience leads me to believe everyone is a threat until proven otherwise. Some are more of a threat than others. Part of the reason I don’t like crowds.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Unfortunately, my military experience leads me to believe everyone is a threat until proven otherwise. Some are more of a threat than others. Part of the reason I don’t like crowds.

In a combat roll i can understand "everyone is a threat". As a civilian, a guy in a wheelchair typically wouldn't raise your threat awareness to suspicion level. I bet cha that guy could have rolled up on anyone of us & we all would have suffered the same fate. We could have even seen him & made eye contact, then the brain ... says ... wheelchair no threat. Kind of like in Terminator

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Tried to gooble more information. The guy in the wheelchair has a criminal history.

This feels like a poorly planned hit.

A guy is shot at a gym. A gym is one place you can predict a target to be on a regular schedule. Then once the shooting was done, he’s moving pretty fast for a guy in a wheelchair to his “friends” vehicle. I would be interested to see the layout of the parking lot, the orientation of security cams, and blind spots.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I’m sure my imagination is reading too much into things. It’s just so strange. I just can’t help but think if people say they would never suspect a guy in a wheelchair ect, then maybe that’s why a guy in a wheelchair was used. To get close to the target.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I’m sure my imagination is reading too much into things. It’s just so strange. I just can’t help but think if people say they would never suspect a guy in a wheelchair ect, then maybe that’s why a guy in a wheelchair was used. To get close to the target.
    Yep, kind of like kids with grenades in a basket in a war zone.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    In a combat roll i can understand "everyone is a threat". As a civilian, a guy in a wheelchair typically wouldn't raise your threat awareness to suspicion level. I bet cha that guy could have rolled up on anyone of us & we all would have suffered the same fate. We could have even seen him & made eye contact, then the brain ... says ... wheelchair no threat. Kind of like in Terminator

Can you see everyone while in a combat roll? Does the crust get in the way?

Couldnt help it. I'm a victim of the Homonyms too.

Top Bottom