• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    very true! but if it is traffic i feel bad for the few guys in front of me 4lo and locked im gonna move some cars out of the way... but i still dont want to rely on any gun. i always look for a way out

I agree, but there's always a chance that there may be no other option than to have to use your firearm; at which point I want the most reliable and highest capacity weapon at my disposal as possible!
    Venture Surplus ad

texasislandboy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2010
    SA
    I agree, but there's always a chance that there may be no other option than to have to use your firearm; at which point I want the most reliable and highest capacity weapon at my disposal as possible!
    very true i think this gun would just be my back up pretty much a just in case gun if i forgot to grab mine "real" handgun

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    To sum this up: We go to the gun show because it is a heck of a better value than strolling down the River Walk watching drunks fall into the river, it is a better value than going to over-priced cinemas, plus, we do not have to buy over-priced tickets to see the LA Lakers beat down the Spurs; and, it is fundamentally exciting to see guns and gear.

Be well.

zembonez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Republic of Texas
    I agree. It's a SHOW. When you get that many like minded people in one area it's really kind of a nice atmosphere too. What it is not is a place you can expect to get a huge bargain... although some of those happen too.

southtexaspilot

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 8, 2009
    San Antonio
    For me this website has the best value. I get to log in every morning with my coffee and read posts arguing the craziest things. Gun owners seem to have some of the strongest opinions and will argue them till you agree or just give up. I'm gonna sit back now and wait for the Spurs vs Lakers beehive, that someone poked with a stick in an earlier post, to start swarming.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    What I love about gun shows is that you stroll along thinking you're not going to find anything when suddenly you come across something like this and barter the seller down to a relatively decent price. Then you get to take it home with you and it's yours for as long as you like!

IMG_4776.jpg

IMG_4777.jpg

IMG_4772.jpg

IMG_4771.jpg

Ya just gotta love gun shows!

Cheers! M2

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    "We" already shot it yesterday at Camp Bullis. I thought there was a little trigger slap, but my son says he didn't feel any and I didn't have any indication afterward so I will bow to his "expertise!" Otherwise, it shot great and I am glad I picked it up!

I don't always bring something home from the show, but it's finds like this that keep me going back to them every month!

Cheers! M2

Top Bottom