• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • supersampson12

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2011
    forney
    PTR91, AK74 non century arms, Saiga rifles in 5.45, 7.62, snub nose .357 for CC, Glock 23 with night sights, cheap ammo, Keltec Sub2000, Glock Mags, Tec 9 Mags that will feed, Cheap Ammo!!!!! Draco Pistol, RPK, More Cheap Ammo and Magazines. Compare AR-10 prices to PTR91. You headed to the irving show tomorrow?

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Well, just got home with nothing in hand. My 9 year old had fun though and got his peanuts from the nut lady. There were some Crimson Trace grips, but they were more expensive than the Powderhorn's or Ebay. Oh well... I saw Tucker Leather there, thats new since the last time was there.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I picked up a SAR-1 wire sidefolder (no DD, which is the way I prefer it) that I probably could have found a little cheaper someplace else; but at least I got the guy down from his ridiculously high asking price to something more reasonable! We even flipped a coin for the final $25 gap in price, I let my 13-yr-old son call the coin toss and he won!

I also got two TAPCO 10round polymer AK magazines for $7.50 each (great for the range, especially when shooting from a bench), and a combination pack of an East German sling and a cleaning kit for $10.

So it was a pretty good show. I am not sure if we'll go every month from here on out, there are other things happening in our lives that might start causing a scheduling conflict so we'll most likely end up missing a few in the coming months...

Cheers! M2

tdwhite03

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    San Antonio
    I picked up the ammo I wanted. spam can for about the same price I have seen it listed on line for, but minus the shipping so I was happy. And of course had to have some pecans!!

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I bought a couple LED flashlights, a single point sling and (4) 50 cal ammo cans. That is the most atrocious parking in the world. Why cant they rent the rest of that big parking lot?

Texas Bulldog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    San Antonio, Tx
    im about done with with gun shows. Same overpriced junk with prices that make you think "WTF are you smoking!"

I saw some police trade in Glock 22's and 23's (Gen 2s) that were priced very well, i may go back tomorrow to buy one... other than that i didn't see any deals that interested me and im interested in all types of guns, LOL.

I really was hoping to come across the Ruger LC9 and Springfield Range Officer and nada.

Top Bottom