• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    I was just wondering about some gun related tattoos. I have been thinking about getting one but I would obviously get one in a place that I could cover up easily. Like with a long sleeve shirt. I probably wont ever get one but if I had a great idea for one I may consider it.
    Lynx Defense

beardking

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2008
    I've actually been trying to come up with one for myself that incorporates "MOLON LABE" in it. I've just about got it figured out and hope to get it sometime in the next coming months.

I'd really like to have one of a cutaway of a 1911 that I have a picture of, but I haven't figured out a place to put it that wouldn't look like I'm "going gangsta" or something like that.

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    I was just wondering about some gun related tattoos. I have been thinking about getting one but I would obviously get one in a place that I could cover up easily. Like with a long sleeve shirt. I probably wont ever get one but if I had a great idea for one I may consider it.
    You mean like this. If so, keep that shit covered up! I dont want to see it.
    2011-Girls-Guns-and-Skull-Tattoos.jpg

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    Thanks Shane but I was thinking something along the lines of MOLON LABE, Come and Take it, Dont Tread on me or something like that.

Young Gun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    DFW, TX
    Get some bullet holes oozing blood. That way when you inevitably get shot up on the street in a gang fight, the paramedics will be very confused. "Which wounds do I treat? You got me good pal!"

Totally worth it.

KAK

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Waco
    I would get that kind that expensive kind that is easily removed. I just dont want to live my whole life without having one. I have always been intrigued by them.

MAJIK_BONE_77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Nowhere
    I've got a 1911 on my arm, but then I got several tatts so it's no big deal for me. For a first tatt I recommend something on the upper arm where u can get used to, show it off when u want but it's very easy to cover if u need to. I will tell u this though, tattoos are addictive, it's hard to only get one.

Top Bottom