• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • streakpi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2009
    Fort Bragg, NC
    Shopped around for a new Springfield this weekend...kept hearing about GT Distributors from many of you long-time members. Although they had no XD 45 compacts on their site, last night I sent them an email asking if they could order one.

Got a response first thing this morning from Luke. He gave me some details and I called him in Austin. Man, this guy was a great dealer! I'm kind of used to a hollier-than-you approach to guys who sell guns. Sorry, that's my opinion. I only own a couple and appreciate when people not only provide some background on the guns, but also take the time to find out what we are going to use it for.

Luke worked with me and ended up ordering me a XD. No pressure at all- in fact, he mentioned that if I found another deal, I would not be bound to buying his gun.

Best of all, the XD .45 compact is $470! Of course I am taking the Active Military discount...and this brings this beauty to $100 less than any other gun local!

Just wanted to take the time to thank GT Distributors...even before I bought a gun from them. Combined with the guys at Buds Gun Shop - these guys are making a gun newbie a happy man.

I wholeheartedly suggest my fellow military guys head down or call GTs today.
    Target Sports

The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas
    I will 3rd that, I a few Glocks from GT and have purchased a ton of stuff for my AR threw them. Always great to deal with.... I just wish I could get the LEO discount on stuff

CALI

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Round Rock
    I will 3rd that, I a few Glocks from GT and have purchased a ton of stuff for my AR threw them. Always great to deal with.... I just wish I could get the LEO discount on stuff

I wish too...They are now selling their Glocks to civilians/private sector and it might be the same as Academy etc. If your're a non-LE or Military I would still HIGHLY suggest buying it from them and this is due to a great customer service that they offer. Plus you can see alll the Tacticool LE items that are not available from other Gun Stores.

Good place to shop.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I wish too...They are now selling their Glocks to civilians/private sector and it might be the same as Academy etc. If your're a non-LE or Military I would still HIGHLY suggest buying it from them and this is due to a great customer service that they offer. Plus you can see alll the Tacticool LE items that are not available from other Gun Stores.

Good place to shop.

Luke is an awesome salesperson and goes WAY out of his way to take care of his customers. If you are not LE you may consider joining the Glock Shooting Sports Foundation, they allow you to buy one discounted Glock per year.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 1, 2009
    Tyler, TX
    Got this G17Gen4 from them for $398.20:
    G17Gen4001.jpg

They are good people.

Top Bottom