• ...and so much more!
  • Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Never did officially welcome you. Welcome. Don’t forget I’m your go to for when you want to trade some commie guns.

homer-bushes-gif-21.gif

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Hi everyone,

I'm usually just a forum lurker, stopping in on a thread here or there to absorb knowledge and information from those who know more than I do. I decided to create an account mainly because I'm interested in trading/selling a few things here and there.

A little about myself - I've been into firearms for about ten years, since I became old enough to buy one myself. I'm the only firearm enthusiast in my family, so I learned how to shoot on my own. My first rifle was a Mosin 91/30, then a Yugo SKS, and I've mostly stuck to antique milsurps since, though I do own a few guns specifically for defense and for future hunting trips. I really like venison, just wish I had room in my apartment for a chest freezer.

Aside from that, my family has been in Texas since it was still a part of Mexico, and before that I believe they came from Georgia, so I guess you could say we have pretty deep roots in the Lone Star State. It will always be home to me regardless of where I go. I'm by no means a country boy, having only spent my summers in the rural hill country, but I do love my home state.

Cheers
    Welcome!

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Top Bottom