• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2023
    Montgomery
    I’m trying to find some 18650 batteries that will last for a lot of recharges. They’ll be used daily and be recharged when they get pretty low. Anyone have any suggestions?
    I hope this is the best place to post this.
    Gun Zone Deals

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Naples TX.
    I use 18650 in several flashlights and various equipment. There is a ton of fake and shitty ones on the market. Samsung, Panasonic, and Sony sell high quality 3000mAh units. For several years it has been hard to locate Sony and Panasonic. Authentic can cost between 6 to 8 bucks each. Every scamazon battery marked 9900mAh I have tested was false labeled, most topped out at 1500mAh. There may be an honest seller on scamazon but I don't think it is worth the time to try to find one. Check out these guys. They also explain the types of 18650 available.
    www.batterystore.com.

Last edited:

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I have had good luck with Sony VTC-6 18650s. Check out Orbtronic, they have decent prices on several types and brands. Sony and Panasonic usually produce some good quality batteries. I think Orbtronic has both brands. Keep in mind the differences between protected and unprotected and flat top and button top.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom