• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drs2288

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I always see negative threads about people on here and just wanted to start a thread about members you have met up with to buy/sell from. I will start off.

JRoberts1968 - Real cool guy, Went to his shop yesterday to get my barrel threaded on my ak and he took the extra time to make the pins that go in the front sight, Good guy to do business with

Codygjohnson - Another real cool guy, I posted a WTB thread yesterday and he responded quick. We set up a time to meet up today and i decided to get there about 5 minutes early and he was already there waiting, Also knows his stuff very well.
    Hurley's Gold

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    I think most of the folks on here are decent folks who are trying to find info or share a view....
    Occasionally we left our emotions get the best of us, but like I read on another thread on here:

"Gun owners are like butt cheeks...a little crap may come between us occasionally, but we always come back together when its over"

Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    Alot of good people on here, those I met at the SA meet, and the Houston crew. Plus those I have yet to meet.

codygjohnson

Eats breakfast everyday
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    Flower Mound
    codygjohnson, short chubby dark skinned guy! Yeah, he's cooler than the underside of my pillow!

I'm not that dark

Connor does kinda look like me though...just a bit shorter.

Drs2288 is a good guy to deal with showed up and on time.

Dirt wakeboards about as well as Christopher Reeves, but he's a stand up guy nonetheless.:p

Last edited by a moderator:

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    i havent met any bad people on here some of us just disagree sometimes but then so do my wife and i, and my 3 year old girl when shes cranky.

Top Bottom