• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • C7Z062019

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2020
    Sugar Land
    If you are a veteran, military, etc. pretty good price on a Glock 17.
    Gun Zone Deals

Attachments

• Glock 17.JPG
      Glock 17.JPG
      111.3 KB · Views: 103

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Holy shit batman.

45acp standard FS tact for 319.99
    Thanks, I just ordered two of them and my son told me he is ordering two as well. These are $37.25 less expensive each (just looked at the old receipt) after everything - price, tax, shipping & FFL fee - than what I paid for one in 2016. That was considered a great deal back then! Wish that PSA had free shipping on them but the price is the best around from what I have seen.

ETA: My son did order two of them. Shortly afterward, he said they showed as out of stock.

Last edited:

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Nitride Microbest BCG for $90. MB makes the finest non-proprietary BCGs on the market and nitride is perfect for TX humidity.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    Nitride Microbest BCG for $90. MB makes the finest non-proprietary BCGs on the market and nitride is perfect for TX humidity.

Link to that BCG?

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    $27 33rd Glock mags.

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    Primary always has the best sales. Plus if you’re military or first responder a lot of those deals are permanent. I’ve ordered every part for my build from them so far except the receivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Primary always has the best sales. Plus if you’re military or first responder a lot of those deals are permanent. I’ve ordered every part for my build from them so far except the receivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PA > PSA for budget builds. Easily. That company is an absolute American treasure. Don't forget your two blue label Glocks every year.

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    It doesn't. You have to do your research to find that one out. Their Expo line is actually very impressive for the price when you find out who makes what. Their receivers are Zev, for example.
    Indeed that is what the interwebs say. PA ad also states MPI-HPT, I wonder if it’s batch or individual? Either way, specs look good on that and it’s a good price. Might grab one and th throw in the drawer with all the other spare BCGs.

RedRobin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2022
    Katy
    I just purchased a couple of NIB Glock Gen3, the 17 and 26, for $425/each out the door, (NO sales tax, NO shipping fee), from an online retailer called Tin Star Shooting Range in Oklahoma. They are the Austrian made versions with a grayish looking Cerakote. I personally don't like Cerakote and I'm sure that and the odd color had everything to do with them being offered at that price but I figured I could tolerate it. Here's the link if anyone is interested. I visit their site often and I just noticed them today so they may get snatched pretty quick.

. https://www.tinstarshootingrange.co...ck&sort=price-asc&select_out_of_stock=&page=1

RedRobin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2022
    Katy
    I didn't see a way to delete the above post so I wanted to declare it "no good". That dealer turned out to have the worst customer service I had ever experienced from a 2A business and I would only refer an enemy to them in the future. LOL. I immediately sent a copy of my dealer's FFL after I made the purchase on Aug. 8th, asking that someone please confirm it was received. At the end of the day I had no response so I phoned just to make sure it reached the right desk.. I was told in a very rude manner that I needed to just be patient and let them process the order at their own pace, (and refusing to check and see if the FFL copy was received). I very politely explained that I was in no way trying to rush their shipping process, only making sure they got the FFL because my dealer gives it to me so he doesn't have to bother with it himself. Today, the 12th, I still had no confirmation that the FFL was received so I checked my account and it said that my order had been cancelled. I had remained polite in the face of their rudeness when I first called so I don't think they cancelled due to any bad attitude on my part. They never even sent an email nor any other notification that they had cancelled my order. AFTER the fact I finally checked their reviews and they had by far the lowest rating of any gun shop I have ever read about. Most of the complaints were extreme rudeness and no response to communication. In hope none my fellow TGT members got screwed over by them because of my recommendation.

Top Bottom