Aero M4E1 16" upper

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    On the day I am posting this, PSA again offering Magpul AR PMAGS GEN M2 for only $7.49 each plus tax (free shipping if you buy ten or more). See:

They come up as $12.30 each but if you add 10 of them to your cart and put in the code it rings up the lower price. That is quite the nice deal just before Christmas.

They also have steel Croatian AK mags at $9.99 each plus tax & shipping.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Lots of Black Friday deals, for hunting & fishing goods (includes self defense type pistols & safes as well) are posted here: https://www.theblackfriday.com/black-friday-fishing-hunting-gear-deals.shtml. The thing is some of the prices they show on that site are way off when you click on the seller's actual link.Of course, that could be because Black Friday is still days away.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Good list. An opportunist might look at the Rossi .22 semi auto rifles that Farm and Fleet has for $89.99 in anticipation for the next gun buyback. No locations here that I know of, so wouldn’t make sense to pay shipping +FFL, but if they were local the math might work out.

Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2021
    Austin
    May be a repost since I didn't read the 10968 posts prior to this but Capitol Armory is having Black Friday deals. Buy three suppressors and get 15% off all of them, two will get you 10% off. Some specific suppressors and firearms have store credit attached, manufacturer credit attached, and some even both (pick up a Sakar ASR and you get both $200 store credit and $200 SiCo credit). Lots of good deals to be had.

Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2021
    Austin
    Lots of Black Friday deals, for hunting & fishing goods (includes self defense type pistols & safes as well) are posted here: https://www.theblackfriday.com/black-friday-fishing-hunting-gear-deals.shtml. The thing is some of the prices they show on that site are way off when you click on the seller's actual link.Of course, that could be because Black Friday is still days away.

clicking through didn't work on these but those are some nice ammo prices. Hoping it's just not live yet and the links will work on Friday. Will try again then.

1669248375393.png

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    How much does it cost to build one of those

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Everything comes with the kit except the right side plate and rivet kit. A semi-auto side plate will run between $200-350.00....depending on where you buy it...about $40.00 for the rivet kit....

Anyone serious about building one I would gladly loan any special tools they don't have, such as rivet gun and bucking bar...

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Durkin Tactical is still having some of their Black Friday deals going. Build kits in the low $200 range and up.

I've built one of their kits and it went together just fine and shoots great.

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Just saw email from PSA. Blazer brass 9mm $140 for 500 rounds. I haven’t bought a round of handgun ammo in years, but from what I have seen this seems like a decent deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom