• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Hard to pull the trigger on that when I can, and did, get 50rd boxes at .26cpr(that includes tax). I just can't get 500 rounds with a single purchase.
    ARJ Defense ad

wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014

Sig p220 $549 used, good condition

Fair condition 499

Last edited:

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Original Romanian Military Steel 30RD * Grade 3 Battlefield Pickup * - Sale ends 12/31/2020 - $10 + shipping (10 = about $11.75 to ship)

130 in stock

Last edited:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    If you want AK mags, I bought a bunch of these and they are great, new, and are bolt hold open.
    30 Round AK-47 Mag - New Condition - Croatian Steel Magazines with Bolt Hold Open Follower | SGAmmo.com

Though some manufacturers have come a long way in improving fit and function in new AK mags, some of us still prefer the surplus mags.

But if one prefers to buy new, I would say the SMK's are the better deal, you don't get the, IMO useless BHO follower and wind up getting two magazines for the around the same price Sam is charging for one of his Croats.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Though some manufacturers have come a long way in improving fit and function in new AK mags, some of us still prefer the surplus mags.

But if one prefers to buy new, I would say the SMK's are the better deal, you don't get the, IMO useless BHO follower and wind up getting two magazines for the around the same price Sam is charging for one of his Croats.

The surplus Romanian's were sold out. As far as bolt hold open it does not keep the bolt open after you remove the magazine but it does let you know that the reason the gun went click instead of bang is that it is empty versus having a hangfire. Is that of value? That's for you to decide. I can attest that the Croatian mags work very well in my Arsenal.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Original Romanian Military Steel 30RD * Grade 3 Battlefield Pickup * - Sale ends 12/31/2020 - $10 + shipping (10 = about $11.75 to ship)

130 in stock

That was a good price. Only a dollar or so more per mag than I paid a few years ago.

I might snap up another 10 the next time they come in stock.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    The surplus Romanian's were sold out. As far as bolt hold open it does not keep the bolt open after you remove the magazine but it does let you know that the reason the gun went click instead of bang is that it is empty versus having a hangfire. Is that of value? That's for you to decide. I can attest that the Croatian mags work very well in my Arsenal.

All my Arsenals are pretty forgiving as well, but not everyone can or wants to own one and with other variants, fitting is sometimes required with the non surplus mags. YMMV

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Seems to me ................. many retailers are raising their prices in an effort to stay in business but many consumers are not buying as much because of the increased cost. 'Hope that works out OK. ////////////////////////:banghead:
    Reminds me of the two water melon farmers.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Seeing how PSA has raised their Classic LPK kit to $100 :mad:, thought I would post this in case anyone is or believes they may be in the market for one.

CMMG LPK AR15 W/AMBI SAFETY SELECTOR-$68 shipped

I mentioned in another thread but they have this cycle of releasing a few items then going out of stock and the next time they release them, maybe just a few days later, the price goes up again.

sobi1998

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2016
    I mentioned in another thread but they have this cycle of releasing a few items then going out of stock and the next time they release them, maybe just a few days later, the price goes up again.

What would you call that? Artificial demand generation? Starve the market so the next batch is guaranteed to sell out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Short version.... Water melon farmers were selling water melons for a dollar apiece. On farmer turns to the other and says "We're losing money! These water melons cost us $2.00 each to bring to market!!!" To which the other farmer replied "We'll make it up in volume!"

Top Bottom