• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    Yep how dare they run out of stock on a popular item at a great price after only 10 hours on sale. What slime balls.

Wasn't calling them slime balls. I understand how the world works. But for anyone who has shopped at PSA much, they have to admit that PSA runs out of stock on sale items pretty quickly. Much more quickly than most other online retailers.

Now perhaps that's because their deals are sooooo good. And sometimes they are. But still, just saying'.

I think it's part of their business model. I.e., get a reputation for running out of stock quickly on sale items, and you build a sense of urgency among your customer base. Nothing wrong with that, but there's also nothing wrong with your customers pointing it out.

So, lighten up, Francis.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    4864bd0b-4551-45cf-89dc-f3c6fb63c206_text.gif

Attachments

• 4864bd0b-4551-45cf-89dc-f3c6fb63c206_text.gif
      4864bd0b-4551-45cf-89dc-f3c6fb63c206_text.gif
      608.6 KB · Views: 566

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    First I did not say you called them slime balls I called them that.

PSA has a HUGE cult following and a bagillion subscribers all waiting to pounce when deals hit even if its not stellar. When you have 300K followers and get 100 cases of ammo well you do the math.

They also have a great staff and support.

and I am Shady not Frank

Wasn't calling them slime balls. I understand how the world works. But for anyone who has shopped at PSA much, they have to admit that PSA runs out of stock on sale items pretty quickly. Much more quickly than most other online retailers.

Now perhaps that's because their deals are sooooo good. And sometimes they are. But still, just saying'.

I think it's part of their business model. I.e., get a reputation for running out of stock quickly on sale items, and you build a sense of urgency among your customer base. Nothing wrong with that, but there's also nothing wrong with your customers pointing it out.

So, lighten up, Francis.

bigwheel

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 19, 2018
    Fort Worth

So, lighten up, Francis.
    It was called bait and switch back in the good old days.

Top Bottom