• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    WRONG! This is the USA, and there's no requirement that you serve in the military and be honorably discharged before you can question someone running for any political position that has served in the military. They are campaigning because they want to 'serve' the people, they shall be questioned by the people.

The power to raise and train military force is given the United States as outlined in Section 1, Article 8.12; 14, 15, and 16. Furthermore, the Selective Service Act of 1917 and subsequent revisions mandates that it is a requirement for all males to register for for the draft at age 18 and to report for service if called. That law is still in force.

And, while you may exercise your right of free speech and I will defend that right, but if you question my military service, or any honorably served veteran or active duty member in my presence, I will do my very best to exercise my right show you how wrong you are. It is the same insult to those of us who have served and are serving as burning the American flag, so don't go there.

just sayn'

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Skin, you can't have it both ways. You can't be all hyper patriot on glockster and threaten him for questioning a vet, (which he didn't suggest btw) and at the same time cry foul over the kids KIA.
    They knew the score when they stood in MEPS and swore the oath.
    And before you get indignant, I swore the oath and served. I happen to agree with your flag stance just not the rest.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Skin, you can't have it both ways. You can't be all hyper patriot on glockster and threaten him for questioning a vet, (which he didn't suggest btw) and at the same time cry foul over the kids KIA.
    And before you get indignant, I swore the oath and served. I happen to agree with your flag stance just not the rest.

And Skin...

And hijacking the thread and refusing to address the points I have made, but arguing with everyone else about whatever you believe to be true, while I offer pretty compelling evidence of wrongdoing, you have ignored and refused to acknowledge any of them. You have, for what, 2 days now? I don't mind a debate, even if someone completely disagrees with me. But refusing to even acknowledge PROOF I provided as wrongdoing, but continuing to argue with everyone else on the thread (arguments which are by far inaccurate) is a little on the childish side. Actually it is not debating it is just antagonizing, from what I have seen. Not antagonizing me, antagonizing everyone else.

You have refused to acknowledge what I'm saying because I provide video footage of Eric Holder lying to Congress, and calling the entire nation an idiot in the process. It surely doesn't make anyone want to take you seriously. Just sayin'. If you want to debate, you have to look at my points, as I have looked at yours. I'm sorry but yours just don't give me that, "ahh ha!! it's a rightist political whining" feeling in my gut. Call me crazy, but the last video I posted is pretty telling. And the fact that you are so passionate about your view, but refuse to acknowledge the other sides' evidence, pretty much nullifies any argument you are trying to express. Watch this video, and tell me what you think of it. Tell me this was not lying. Lets do this in baby steps. Do you really claim that the video is not Eric Holder lying?:

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Man that video makes my blood boil. Lets not forget what obama told Sarah Brady when she asked him what he was doing about gun control,

“I just want you to know that we are working on it,” Brady recalled the president telling them. “We have to go through a few processes, but under the radar.”

But I'm sure that didn't mean anything...

What kills me is that people just accept that it's OUR responsibility to secure Mexico's border against gun trafficking done by their criminals. HELLO, it's YOUR COUNTRY, and IT'S YOUR BORDER, if you don't want guns coming in then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, instead of crying to US about it! Amazing. Not only is Mexico's unwillingness to do anything about security along it's own border OUR fault, but OUR gun laws and our constitution are to blame for what Mexico's criminals do. What's more, the solution is to punish law abiding US citizens for it.

And the left is perfectly willing to swallow that garbage, because we (the US) are always to blame for everything. It makes them feel so good and self-righteous to put down their own country at every opportunity. As if self-loathing is a virtue. "Look at us, we hate ourselves and we agree that the rest of the world should hate us too! That makes us smart and sophisticated! " Morons.

Maybe self-loathing is a virtue for the left, kinda like honesty is to some. If I was a leftist I would hate myself too, because deep down I would know I was a slimy piece of sh*t who lies to myself and everyone else all the time, because the crap I believe in just doesn't work, and I have to go around pretending that it does, and making up excuses for it all the time when it fails. (Bush!) Then at least I'd feel a little better if I went around telling everyone how much I suck, because I would know I was being honest about that at least.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston
    Man that video makes my blood boil. Lets not forget what obama told Sarah Brady when she asked him what he was doing about gun control,

But I'm sure that didn't mean anything...

What kills me is that people just accept that it's OUR responsibility to secure Mexico's border against gun trafficking done by their criminals. HELLO, it's YOUR COUNTRY, and IT'S YOUR BORDER, if you don't want guns coming in then DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, instead of crying to US about it! Amazing. Not only is Mexico's unwillingness to do anything about security along it's own border OUR fault, but OUR gun laws and our constitution are to blame for what Mexico's criminals do. What's more, the solution is to punish law abiding US citizens for it.

And the left is perfectly willing to swallow that garbage, because we (the US) are always to blame for everything. It makes them feel so good and self-righteous to put down their own country at every opportunity. As if self-loathing is a virtue. "Look at us, we hate ourselves and we agree that the rest of the world should hate us too! That makes us smart and sophisticated! " Morons.

Maybe self-loathing is a virtue for the left, kinda like honesty is to some. If I was a leftist I would hate myself too, because deep down I would know I was a slimy piece of sh*t who lies to myself and everyone else all the time, because the crap I believe in just doesn't work, and I have to go around pretending that it does, and making up excuses for it all the time when it fails. (Bush!) Then at least I'd feel a little better if I went around telling everyone how much I suck, because I would know I was being honest about that at least.

Ha...yeah man all those points you mentioned, especially in the beginning...are some of the things that piss me off the most. They are COMPLETELY exposed now though. They tried, successfully, to sweep this under the rug for soooo long. But once Obama invoked Executive Privilege, the mainstream media could not ignore it anymore. And you know what? This may just in fact be an "election year inspired witch hunt". The fact that an election is coming in November is what makes it so very important that we get to the bottom of this before expecting Americans to run to the polls and give a conscious and well thought out vote (something the Obama admin DEFINITELY does not want). But it is not the election that is the issue, it is, well, already, purgery, lying to Congress...once we get past that, who knows what will be discovered. I can't wait to see the next chapter in this saga. Because the American people will not let this one die down, I can promise you that.

Whiskey_Rocka_Rolla

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Houston

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein

Thank you for your service. Having BTDT, I believe that you would not question the service of anyone unless you were there and had first hand knowledge of the issue.

You are taking my comments out of context to make a nonexistent point. I did not cry, "...foul over the kids KIA..." I asked how did the poster justify the mistakes and lies (and cover-ups) of the previous administration that led to the death of over 4800 American service men and women KIA in the Iraq War while condemning the death of one LEO for the same reasons...If that is not politically motivated bias, then what is?

Also, I did not intend to come off as, "...all hyper patriot..." on the glockster for questioning the service of anyone, I was warning the forum that that was a line that should not be crossed out of respect.

I served during a time when we had to leave the base by the back gate because of the potential of violence from protesters at the main gate (North Island NAS, 1972), not allowed to travel in uniform because of the same reason, insulted in the streets and treated with the utmost disrespect and insults, not allowed in certain places, refused service, and generally treated like shit by Americans of all ages in the country I served. If you have not experienced this, then you do know what it is like. I will not tolerate it anymore. If anyone wants to pick a fight with me, that is the quickest way behind physically attacking me or my family.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I served during a time when we had to leave the base by the back gate because of the potential of violence from protesters at the main gate (North Island NAS, 1972), not allowed to travel in uniform because of the same reason, insulted in the streets and treated with the utmost disrespect and insults, not allowed in certain places, refused service, and generally treated like shit by Americans. If you have not experienced this, then you do know what it is like. I will not tolerate it anymore. If anyone wants to pick a fight with me, that is the quickest way behind physically attacking me or my family.

Are not all those Jane Fonda's of the world the very same ones you are siding with now?

texas skeeter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Mar 12, 2010
    Somewhere here nor there....
    What is the next move when a democrat is boxed in a corner with no reasonable/rational explanation for what their party did?

And the #1 answer is .....

Blame Bush
    I too re-read the entire thread. And L'dMAO at the Holder/O'Blamer-n-Chief apologists that went right into bringing Bush into it, What about the Bush Administration, and even brought up the Romney campaign!! dang i wish there were MORE laughing icons here!! Um this thread was/is about Holder and "THIS" current administrations failure where innocent people died due to a Horrible decision made......

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Eric Holder "Brainwash People" about Guns - YouTube

Try this one. If not Google "Eric Holder Brainwash People", there's a video of Holder several years back, no gray hair.
    That too. (!)

Note how well their gun control scheme is working in Chicago. After decades of failure, (and success of CCW in lowering crime in places all over the country) the answer is still more gun control. Yes, brainwashing is what is required. You definitely can't get there by thinking. You must make yourself impervious to facts. The ability to deny reality and the art of self-deception are the most important skills a liberal must have.

Consider this jewel of wisdom from the leftist guru Deepak Chopra: "The measure of your enlightenment is the degree to which you are comfortable with paradox, contradiction, and ambiguity."

In other words, the more comfortable you can get with nothing ever working or making any sense, the smarter and wiser you are!

If that isn't the perfect liberal mantra I don't know what is. You libs just keep telling yourselves that over and over and over... Oooooommmmm.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Thank you for your service. Having BTDT, I believe that you would not question the service of anyone unless you were there and had first hand knowledge of the issue.

You are taking my comments out of context to make a nonexistent point. I did not cry, "...foul over the kids KIA..." I asked how did the poster justify the mistakes and lies (and cover-ups) of the previous administration that led to the death of over 4800 American service men and women KIA in the Iraq War while condemning the death of one LEO for the same reasons...If that is not politically motivated bias, then what is?

Also, I did not intend to come off as, "...all hyper patriot..." on the glockster for questioning the service of anyone, I was warning the forum that that was a line that should not be crossed out of respect.

I served during a time when we had to leave the base by the back gate because of the potential of violence from protesters at the main gate (North Island NAS, 1972), not allowed to travel in uniform because of the same reason, insulted in the streets and treated with the utmost disrespect and insults, not allowed in certain places, refused service, and generally treated like shit by Americans of all ages in the country I served. If you have not experienced this, then you do know what it is like. I will not tolerate it anymore. If anyone wants to pick a fight with me, that is the quickest way behind physically attacking me or my family.

Perhaps I misunderstood your comment about the Iraq war. My personal .02 is, 9/11 should have been enough reason to go to war, regardless of the lies about WMD. The kids that signed up before, during and after all knew the score when they signed up. They face the reality that they will go fight fights that politicians pick. You of all people, based on your time of service, should know this. It isn't political bias and is not really a fair comparison. The fast and furious debacle is closer to the Iran/Contra scandal than the Iraq war. The point is, the current administration is made up of people that continually lie, blame their predecessor, and take absolutely no personal responsibility for anything.

As to your experiences during and after the Vietnam war, I am truly sorry that you experienced what you did. That being said, I believe you may have seriously misunderstood glockster's comment as leaning towards a personal attack. His point, I believe, was politicians should expect to be questioned by the populace. Vet or not.

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    I too re-read the entire thread. And L'dMAO at the Holder/O'Blamer-n-Chief apologists that went right into bringing Bush into it, What about the Bush Administration, and even brought up the Romney campaign!! dang i wish there were MORE laughing icons here!! Um this thread was/is about Holder and "THIS" current administrations failure where innocent people died due to a Horrible decision made......

Why is it that neocons are so quick to dismiss the shit Bush pulled that makes Obama's pale in comparison? Why do they want to give Dubya a pass on everything and hold a microscope to Obama? Anyone who has one iota of knowledge of how our government works knows that most of what any current administration deals with is what was left over from the previous one. If you don't want to see your boy Bush drawn into the discussions, then do not bring up discussions on policies he instituted...DUH

Or keep blaming it all on Obama...makes me no nevermind.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    Why is it that neocons are so quick to dismiss the shit Bush pulled that makes Obama's pale in comparison? Why do they want to give Dubya a pass on everything and hold a microscope to Obama? Anyone who has one iota of knowledge of how our government works knows that most of what any current administration deals with is what was left over from the previous one. If you don't want to see your boy Bush drawn into the discussions, then do not bring up discussions on policies he instituted...DUH

Or keep blaming it all on Obama...makes me no nevermind.

See that's the Jane Fonda approach....

skinman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2010
    Klein
    I know I am not going to change anyone's opinions here, just provide you with another equally valid opinion. All this is a diversion for me, entertainment.

But I see that we are once again moving back into personal attacks and baiting and I am getting drawn back into it also...all the points have been hashed and rehashed so it is time to agree to disagree and move on.

Later.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I disagree.
    I don't see how you as a retired serviceman can side with the jackals that sold you and your brothers out starting with the Viet Nam war, and continuing to this day at an advanced pace.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    Comparing 2 presidents who both woefully flaunted the Constitution to see who was worse is an exercise in futility.

Y'all crack me up.

If Joe Voter is comparing Bush and Obama and thinking there's a big difference then we're EFF'ed as a nation. Same for Romney. Same shiz different name.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    As to your experiences during and after the Vietnam war, I am truly sorry that you experienced what you did. That being said, I believe you may have seriously misunderstood glockster's comment as leaning towards a personal attack. His point, I believe, was politicians should expect to be questioned by the populace. Vet or not.

I agree with all of that.
    I was not personally attacking you or any verteran Skinman.

Top Bottom