• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    I respect that and understand. In all fairness though, it has been shot before as every gun has before leaving the factory. Definitely not something you shoot all the time but I appreciate the craftsmanship. Truly incredible the talent that some have. Pictures don’t justify the incredible work they did even a little.
    I just admire things like that at the store or museums. Beautiful gun!
    I enjoy the beauty of it but couldn't stand it if I messed it up putting a mark on it.
    ARJ Defense ad

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    I recently held a bob-tail 1911 for the first time and it makes so much sense. GREAT! Now I want to buy a 4th 1911! Maybe in a few years when I've saved up enough I'll get a really really really nice one and hopefully make it my last.

Do NOT look at the Dan Wesson Guardian.
    I repeat. Do not look at the Dan Wesson Guardian.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX

It's funny - I like some of the gold on a blued gun - especially the high-polish....but it's almost like a little goes a long way for me. The side above, I love - but the top of it and the other side just seem too much for my tastes. But - each of us will have our preferences, which is why I'll refrain from "calling out" any person on their gun choice.

Unless, of course, it's a Glock........

lol

PS - having said that, I've got several w/extra gold on 'em....I need to break them out and take some pics. I'll readily admit to there being at least one that was bought in a VERY weak moment......lol

Tblack89

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    It's funny - I like some of the gold on a blued gun - especially the high-polish....but it's almost like a little goes a long way for me. The side above, I love - but the top of it and the other side just seem too much for my tastes. But - each of us will have our preferences, which is why I'll refrain from "calling out" any person on their gun choice.

Unless, of course, it's a Glock........

lol

PS - having said that, I've got several w/extra gold on 'em....I need to break them out and take some pics. I'll readily admit to there being at least one that was bought in a VERY weak moment......lol
    Agreed, the top is honestly a tad much but the high polish is incredible. My photography skills suck so it was hard to catch it on camera. I feel as if a lot of these pieces cannot be truly appreciated through words or photos, definitely have to experience them in person to get that moment that leaves you speechless.

If I go further in the honest realm, the Caliber is not up there In my favorites either but all in all Incredible craftsmanship. I would add the moment of weakness was in full affect unfortunately, any sensible thoughts went straight out the window along with the Im not spending over x amount.

Annihilator

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2022
    USA
    C8F698F3-39F7-46EE-83A2-442D1AAFEEDF.jpeg

Kimber Custom Two Tone…….but in 9mm, had to give one a try.

Top Bottom