• ...and so much more!
  • RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    S
    What letter?…….. And seriously. One fucking sentence describing what the alert is about. How hard is that?
    I post these alerts from the GOA for the folks that are not members or don't receive the emails from them.

How hard is it to read the letter? You have spent more time trying to argue with me about it than it would have taken for you to do what everyone else does, click, read and sign.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    S

I post these alerts from the GOA for the folks that are not members or don't receive the emails from them.

How hard is it to read the letter? You have spent more time trying to argue with me about it than it would have taken for you to do what everyone else does, click, read and sign.
    Phone auto blocks stuff that goes through multiple redirects. You have spent more time and words to text telling me to read the letter than a one sentence summary of what the alert is about.

Here’s an example ;

Sign this petition to to your congress critter to stop the potato from declaring all children under the age of 5 must be sniffed personally by him before touring the White House.

Or, just say “no, I will not give a summary”

Either works

kenboyles72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Gladewater,TX
    Here's the content of the letter

Congress has a responsibility to provide oversight and rein in rogue bureaucrats.

As your constituent and a GOA member, I urge you to hold bad actors in the Biden Administration accountable for waging war on my constitutional rights.

I’m particularly concerned by the conduct of Assistant United States Attorney Laura Cofer Taylor.

She’s attempting to SILENCE a pro-gun journalist with a gag order simply because she doesn’t like his reporting on her unpopular prosecution of patriotic Americans.

It is deeply disturbing that a public servant would be willing to trample on the civil liberties of Americans simply to avoid criticism during an already widely unpopular case.

That’s why I’m asking you to use the Holman Rule to punish the prosecutor by adding the following language to the Department of Justice’s annual funding bill:

“The salary of Laura Cofer Taylor, the Assistant United States Attorney, shall be reduced to $1.”

But you can’t stop there…

While you’re defunding rogue bureaucrats, add the Bureau of Justice Assistance’s Senior Policy Advisor Tammy Brown—who GOA caught explaining to states how to bribe pro-gun legislatures into passing “red flag” gun confiscation laws.

And defund the bureaucrats at CDC who are responsible for censoring self-defense statistics from its website

Gun Owners America will keep me informed about any congressional action to hold these bad actors accountable – and how you voted.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    It gave me the wrong Rep. for my district in the Texas Panhandle
    Tulia TX has 2 overlapping congressional districts, that is why it came up with the wrong rep.

I don't think that there is any way to edit the recipient. You may need to copy the letter or write your own and email it to your rep.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom