• RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here

Friend,​
    Your Second AND Fourth Amendment rights are under attack.​
    As early as Thursday, the House of Representatives will vote on legislation to reauthorize FISA and debate the federal government’s spy powers.​
    Reports indicate that the House may even convene to hold the debate in a “secret session."
    As it currently stands, FISA contains a loophole (Section 702) that can be abused by federal agencies to purchase gun ownership data on American citizens without a warrant.
    Make no mistake: this isn’t just a hypothetical abuse of power… the FBI and Defense Intelligence Agency have already ADMITTED to purchasing the location data of U.S. citizens without a warrant!
    FISA MUST be reformed — which is why ANY reauthorization of FISA MUST include Rep. Warren Davidson’s Fourth Amendment Is Not For Sale Act, which would prohibit private organizations from being able to sell YOUR data to federal agencies without a warrant.​
    The Biden Administration has shown time and time again how they weaponize federal law enforcement agencies against Americans who exercise their Second Amendment rights.​
    Recently, we helped sound the alarm that the Treasury Department has been colluding with large banks in order to monitor the financial transactions of gun-owning Americans and report them to federal law enforcement.​
    Law-abiding gun owners have been deemed Public Enemy #1 in Biden’s America. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows that the Biden Administration would jump at the chance to purchase data to target and harass honest gun owners.​
    That’s why it’s crucial that we CUT OFF the federal government’s unchecked and weaponized power to collect data on gun-owning Americans and END the two-tier system of justice that treats law-abiding gun owners as second-class citizens.
    Before the House votes on a possible FISA reauthorization, we need as many gun owners like YOU to ensure any reauthorization includes Rep. Davidson’s “Fourth Amendment Is Not For Sale Act.”
    In Liberty,​
    Aidan Johnston
    Director of Federal Affairs
    Gun Owners of America​

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    Just when I started missing the endless fear-mongering from the NRA, it's GOA to the rescue. Can't open my mailbox or email without their chimp screaming now. Making me wonder if it wasn't a mistake to join.

Glad they are in the fight; just wish the headlines weren't so hysterical.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Just when I started missing the endless fear-mongering from the NRA, it's GOA to the rescue. Can't open my mailbox or email without their chimp screaming now. Making me wonder if it wasn't a mistake to join.

Glad they are in the fight; just wish the headlines weren't so hysterical.
    You can unsubscribe from their emails and you can call or email them to have them stop sending you snail mail if you don't want to be alerted to what is happening with your 2A rights and help in the fight.

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    You can unsubscribe from their emails and you can call or email them to have them stop sending you snail mail if you don't want to be alerted to what is happening with your 2A rights and help in the fight.
    Don’t be a douche. I apparently have you to keep me updated. :)

I just don’t need the constant, sensational “Godzilla is approaching the city!” headlines. Fear mongering is sooo LaPierre.

Top Bottom