• ...and so much more!
  • TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Not poo-pooing and industry partner, but purchasing a phosphorescent sight, or sight paint, is in general a waste. Even if a phosphorescent product works, who is always going to have the foresight to "charge it" with light ahead of finding yourself in the dark and needing it?

Tritium is the way to go.

ILexpatriot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2024
    Piney woods
    Not poo-pooing and industry partner, but purchasing a phosphorescent sight, or sight paint, is in general a waste. Even if a phosphorescent product works, who is always going to have the foresight to "charge it" with light ahead of finding yourself in the dark and needing it?

Tritium is the way to go.
    Tritium is the way to go. But a lot of guns these days come with a front trit only. I was going to buy some to try on the rear sight, just on the off chance it would help a bit.
    But I asked their rep here a direct question twice, and he blew it off both times.
    I think I'll just send my money over to united nuclear instead. https://unitednuclear.com/glowinthedark-items-c-101_45/

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I’ve nail polished iron sites just to make them more visible. So I don’t know that glow is that big a deal for everyone. But I’ve also found that shoe polish works really well and haven’t felt the need to purchase anything special.

Top Bottom