• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pistol Pete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Texas
    Question. Tip of trigger eats my finger. Has anyone tried rounding the tip of the trigger to stop the bite? The only solution I've found is to wear gloves, not practical. Anyone have a suggestion. G19 is not usable for me.
    ARJ Defense ad

Pistol Pete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Texas
    https://www.kineti-tech.com/glock-triggers/ You can try something like this or just put more of your finger on your OEM trigger. Try about halfway between the tip and first joint and finger higher up on the trigger. That little blade can be a booger.
    The only thing I can do is use just the tip of my finger and I can't shoot wit just the tip. It ain't worth 50.00 to try another trigger. I may try rounding the tip, I already have a spare trigger for it.

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Some guns just don't fit the user. I have had this happen a few times over the years. Sure you can handle them at the store but you may not find out until you hit the range. Maybe try a few rentals at the range before buying.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

CharlieWH2O

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Mar 14, 2015
    Galveston County
    The only thing I can do is use just the tip of my finger and I can't shoot wit just the tip. It ain't worth 50.00 to try another trigger. I may try rounding the tip, I already have a spare trigger for it.
    Like I said on a Glock safe action trigger, use more finger. I agree with not spending more money. I learned shooting 50+ years ago just using the tip of your finger. That does not work for Glocks and similar.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Older folks like me with less turgor in their finger pads have trouble with all glock triggers even if it's a perfect fit. It is the design of the trigger......but, you're right.....$50+ bucks and change the trigger....or sell/trade the gun.....i prefer the Wilson Combat version for Glocks...

Pistol Pete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2010
    Texas
    Older folks like me with less turgor in their finger pads have trouble with all glock triggers even if it's a perfect fit. It is the design of the trigger......but, you're right.....$50+ bucks and change the trigger....or sell/trade the gun.....i prefer the Wilson Combat version for Glocks...
    Turgor mean flabby finger.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Don't know til you use it.......................................
    You should place a handgun in your shooting grip and see where your trigger finger rest. I encourage folks to do this.

As long as you’re using a proper grip, you should be able to find a gun.

Doesn’t matter to me what you feel like doing. Hope you find something.

Top Bottom