• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xmattedgex

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Glock 23/19 Threaded with Surefire x300, 8 Magazines and Kydex Holster [Austin Texas]

I have an barely used Glock 23 with a threaded lone wolf 9mm conversion barrel. I am asking $700. I have never fired a single round of .40 through the OEM barrel and have only fired 1 box of 50 rounds through the 9mm barrel. I bought this gun but just never use it because I use my Glock 22. The only issue with this firearm is purely cosmetic. My dumb ass accidently burned the side of the frame a little when I was stippling and doing the grip reduction. Other than that, the firearm is in great condition. It will include five (5) glock 19 9mm magazines, three (3) glock 23 .40cal magazines, both barrels, a kydex holster, and surefire x300. If you were to go buy it all new from a retailer it would cost you over $900. Absolutely no trades. I need the cash and will not even consider trades.
    Don't hesitate to ask any questions about the pistol or for more pics.

Please Contact Matt @ 951.216.5298 (a text message will generally get you a faster response. If you call, please leave a message)

or you can email me at xmattedgex@yahoo.com

IMG_0007_zpstmxy0ioj.jpg

IMG_0008_zpshtzirplx.jpg

IMG_0009_zpscqxozfbf.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom