• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cdiller

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2023
    San Antonio, TX
    Hello, I’m selling my Glock G19 Gen3 9mm Compact handgun. It has been used some at the range a handful of times. It has a Streamlight 69290 TLR-6 added to it.

I am located in San Antonio (211 and Potranco) and must meet in person as I will not ship. I have the original box and it will come with one magazine. Will have to sign a bill of sale. Asking $525.

Attachments

• IMG_2901.jpeg
      IMG_2901.jpeg
      320.9 KB · Views: 64

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    This is supposed to be posted in the classified section. You need to have so many posts before you can access the classifieds. Why don't you go to the introductions section and get to know the place a little.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Welcome to the Forum!

Now that you're a paying member, you will be able to post in the classifieds, where this belongs.
    I notified mods to move it.

Cdiller

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2023
    San Antonio, TX
    Tired to delete this post but didn’t see how. I do have a question. What do I need to know about private selling a pistol. I have my LTC what do people normally do when selling to another individual. Any tips or things to know would be appreciated.

Tblack89

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2022
    Hutto tx
    Tired to delete this post but didn’t see how. I do have a question. What do I need to know about private selling a pistol. I have my LTC what do people normally do when selling to another individual. Any tips or things to know would be appreciated.
    List it for sale for x amount of dollars, someone reaches out and agrees to said amount, meet in a parking lot or neutral location, exchange pistol for x amount of cash, shoot the shit for a hour and leave.

cporfe

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Jun 20, 2018
    Elgin
    Welcome! Selling a gun on the forum is sometimes complicated. To lay out a foundation, which I'm sure many will supplement:

Must be resident of Texas (federal law requires both parties be residents of the same state) usually ask for a Texas driver's license.

Must not be a prohibited person. How do you tell? Most ask for LTC (which requires a background check).

If they don't have an LTC yet, I always ask for second form of ID like a first responder credential. First responders should be checked by their employer so I rely on this. Sometimes this works and sometimes it doesn't. If they aren't first responders or have an LTC, you have to use your judgement.

Bill of Sale? I've sold guns where the individual demands a Bill of Sale for their protection (I'm stating I legal own the firearm which I'm selling) and some refuse to sign a Bill of Sale. It's up to you but you should always be clear in your ad which position you take. Be ready for the naysayers if you want a Bill of Sale. Many will tell you their opinions. But remember, you're selling the gun, they aren't. Do what you feel comfortable with. If you think you'll miss a sale consider this when you advertise.

Cash is king!

Meet in as secure a place as you can. Check to see if where you want to meet is a prohibited location.

Enjoy the forum and don't be bullied into doing something you are not comfortable with.

Top Bottom