• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

EasyLivin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2011
    Horseshoe Bay, TX
    Glock 17 Gen4 9mm - SOLD

I purchased this Glock 17 9mm Gen4 pistol in June 2011 new from a local dealer. I have been the only owner and shooter. It is a great shooting gun. I have used it for target practice at the range and in many IDPA matches.

Condition is very good. It was well cared for and cleaned every couple of weeks. There is no damage to the gun at all. The gun is not brand new, it has been used. But it is in great condition and was always babied. With the upgrades it is ready to go. You won't be disappointed in the condition or performance of this gun.

The pistol comes in the original plastic case and ALL original paperwork, cleaning rod and brush. It also comes with 3 magazines. All backstraps that adjust the grip size are included.

I have upgraded it to Dawson Precision fiber optic front sight and Dawson Precision adjustable black rear sight. These are the best sights I have found and are way better than the horrible Glock factory sights. They aren't cheap, but they are worth it.

I have installed the new Glock recoil spring assembly (RSA) and Ejector. There was a recall on the Gen4's due to brass coming back in the shooters face. These 2 parts alleviate the issue. So this gun is fully up-to-date.

I have also replaced the stock connector with the Glock "-" minus connector which I believe is shipped in all current gen4's. This gives a much better trigger feel. I have also upgraded the springs with Wolf springs. All original connectors and springs will be included for you.

Bonus: I will also include 3 additional magazines and a holster!

Price is $485 and includes everything listed above. I am selling it because I have bought an M&P and no longer shoot the Glock much (although I still love it). I live in the Hill Country and can meet you here or I can meet you in Austin or San Antonio some weekend. If you want me to ship it to you I must receive payment first and shipping will be $15. PM me if you want additional photos or have any questions. Thanks.
    ARJ Defense ad

Attachments

• P5300004.jpg
      P5300004.jpg
      31.5 KB · Views: 78
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom