• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • java

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2010
    here
    Was wondering how long it would be before giffords and kelly joined the "gotta stopem" crowd "Giffords and Kelly want to require comprehensive background checks for private sales of firearms" I am not even sure what that means, unless they want to have a Psychiatrist sign off on a gun purchase.
    There was this old dude on Varney this morning from the florida coalition to stop gun violence and could not answer what it means.
    Target Sports

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    This is the time that we identify our friends and enemies. There is no middle ground and Gifford/Kelly pair is no better than Feinstein.

The friend of my enemy is my enemy.
    F 'em!

Flash

Last edited:

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    i'm going to post what will likely be an unpopular opinion among this group

but i think -when you're acting as an elected representative of your district - and you get shot in the head by a lunatic - and several others around you are killed - including a child and a federal judge.......that you get to have whatever opinion you want about guns (right or wrong)

that doesnt mean i agree with it - but i dont hold any ill will towards Gifford and her husband at all...i just dont - their response doesnt surprise me at all - nor does it worry me.......but, it also doesnt cause me any angst towards them

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    giffords & kelly

No body is saying that she's not entitled to her opinion but getting shot in head by a psycho and living doesn't give a person the right to disarm all the law abiding gun owners.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    My dad got shot five times with an M-1 Garand and came just as close to dying as Giffords did. Didn't sour him on gun ownership at all. Giffords is just being a politician and pulling the party line.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I told my wife two years ago she (Giffords) would become an activist and poster girl for the anti gun agenda.....

My wife told me tonight I was right.......first time in 28 years, btw....

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    All we need now are a few more worthless celebrities to trash us. SJ Parker, Clooney, and the rest are all lined up.

Flash

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    i'm going to post what will likely be an unpopular opinion among this group

but i think -when you're acting as an elected representative of your district - and you get shot in the head by a lunatic - and several others around you are killed - including a child and a federal judge.......that you get to have whatever opinion you want about guns (right or wrong)

that doesnt mean i agree with it - but i dont hold any ill will towards Gifford and her husband at all...i just dont - their response doesnt surprise me at all - nor does it worry me.......but, it also doesnt cause me any angst towards them

There opinion is wrong in the fact they blame an inanimate object instead of the man behind the trigger so in the liberal mind prevent everyone from owning a tool instead of using the effort to help people with mental illness, I simply don't respect liberals because they live in an unrealistic world.
    Like all liberals they believe laws will solve all problems when in fact it simply removes freedom.

AlamoMIA

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2011
    Arlington, Texas
    Those unable to accomplish outright repeal of the 2nd Amendment must work to diminish the public's appreciation for the liberty secured by the 2nd Amendment through that constitutional restriction upon the power of our government to disarm we the people.

The only policy that would deter such depredations by maruading murderers would be a law requiring all people to either be armed at all times, or accompanied by an armed companion at all times.

The exploitation of Gabby Giffords was to be expected. Citizens who naively choose not to assume responsibility for their own safety, or the safety of children posed by marauding assassins, and plunderers have no moral standing to enforce their naivete upon the rest of the citizenry by way of infringements upon the right to be armed in case of confrontation that place more citizens at risk.

steve-o

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 30, 2011
    Arlington
    The ONLY thing that would have prevented Giffords from being shot is someone close with a gun to stop that lunatic.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    zw150202
    Top Bottom