• ...and so much more!
  • Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    What she "thinks" doesn't hold up in court.

Sure it does. Or can. If it passes the three prong test, it's a marriage. It's not at ALL uncommon for the marriage to be "proved up" for the first time in a divorce proceeding. You could easily find yourself having to defend against a marriage claim if there's any chance of all three prongs having EVER been valid. Something as simple as her referring to you as her husband, once, and you not refuting it could help establish such.

https://www.traviscountytx.gov/dro/common-law
    Texas SOT

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Buy a backpack leaf blower and move them back to the neighbors yard. Or buy a chainsaw and shave off the branches over your property.

Problem solved. Problem staying solved. Seabees lead the way.

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
    7' privacy fences. Trees are huge. I've cut damned near every branch I can get to without risking my safety.

Mreed911

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Apr 18, 2013
    Austin, TX
    I thought it was one of the better ones in recent games. Not a Bruno Mars or Beyonce fan, but it was at least more family-friendly than some others have been. Not sure what the deal with all the kids was, though.

Then again, I can "tolerate" Coldplay (they're better in smaller venues, acoustic).

peeps

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 31, 2014
    Bleh...clearly trying to do the hippie skippie agenda. Along with the capitalist music mogul agenda...very weird conflict to me.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Have ya' ever ordered anything online, like a gun part or a holster? Only to be told a handful of different reasons and excuses why said part STILL! hasn't arrived yet? I'm so sick and (MAJORLY CENSORED) tired of crappy customer service.

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Rant on:

You know what sucks?

Went to the liquor store and forgot they were closed on Sundays. What sort of commie bullshit is that? My family has been here since the 1600s. All these regulations that have rolled into Texas since then are BS, nosy neighbor, big government, Yankee crap.

You want blue laws? Take your sorry Yankee/migrant ass to another commie state.

Rant off.

I have been burned several times by TX state liquor laws. Took a few months to get used to them.

No liquor sales past 9pm?
    No liquor sales on Sundays?
    Liquor only at liquor stores?

Bunch of liberal weenie bullshit. Need to figure out who to send some emails/letters too.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I have been burned several times by TX state liquor laws. Took a few months to get used to them.

No liquor sales past 9pm?
    No liquor sales on Sundays?
    Liquor only at liquor stores?

Bunch of liberal weenie bullshit. Need to figure out who to send some emails/letters too.
    Nah, it was ultra conservatives that pushed for dry counties and the liquor laws as we know them in Texas.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Rebel

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 20, 2014
    Nah, it was ultra conservatives that pushed for dry counties and the liquor laws as we know them in Texas.

Probably while they had a bottle of Noah's Mill tucked away in their desk drawers and flasks hidden in their cars.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Probably while they had a bottle of Noah's Mill tucked away in their desk drawers and flasks hidden in their cars.
    You know why you take 2 Southern Baptists fishing with you instead of 1?

If you just take 1 he'll drink all of your beer.

Sent from.... RIGHT BEHIND YOU!

Top Bottom