• ...and so much more!
  • DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Read more at Bearing Arms blog

In this case, we're going to talk about an armed gang taking over an apartment complex in Aurora, Colorado.

New video has surfaced showing alleged gang violence at an apartment complex home to some migrants in Aurora.
    The video shows the group entering an apartment building with several weapons and then making their way through a door. The scenario took place at The Edge at Lowry apartments, which became a reported crime hotspot in that city.
    In the video, men can be seen walking up a stairwell carrying weapons. They can be heard speaking Spanish.

While this appears to be a complex where people aren't exactly flush with cash, the truth of the matter is that Americans have a right to keep and bear arms and our financial status is irrelevant. These people have a right to defend themselves, and with the numbers of bad guys we're seeing here, and the level of armament--all of which is likely illegally obtained--if these bad guys decide to get even rowdier than they already are, it's not likely to be a good thing to be relegated to defending yourself with a 10-round magazine, much less a bolt-action rifle and revolver like some people want to relegate us to.

This is why we can't have nice things. Remember all the smart people said you don't need an AR-15.

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    NorTex
    Denver mayor says no problem with gang crime

He's technically not wrong. He's barely concerned with it because this is in a mostly venezuelan majority area. The mayor would call in the national guard if they took his house or any of his donor's houses. He's looking out for him and his gang, why be concerned with shootings in a low income area with mostly illegals anyway?

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    hells angels were supposedly coming to deal with antifa during the summer of love. Ain’t nothing gonna happen now same as then.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    If this is true I want to sit back and enjoy the show. I hope someone livestreams it. Someone pop some popcorn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom