• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • chiefglocker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 17, 2010
    Texas
    It is very sad to know US is no longer the global ecomonic engine as our president declared yesterday at the world summit.

I had read a posting in this forum a few days back don't remember exactly what the title was but it said in next 3 year dollar would be dead. I did not believe it then but now I do. I wish we could maintain our global economic prowess like inthe past glorious days

I saw the movie Karate Kid a couple of days ago. I hope we do not have to go to China or India in search of job and call their country home.:1zhelp:
    Lynx Defense

willygene

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    texas
    obama is a piece of crap and needs to quit running down this country and shut his mouth because he is doing more damage than our own messed up economy is.

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    TORONTO -- Black-clad demonstrators broke off from a peaceful protest and torched a police cruiser in the financial district and smashed windows in a shopping district after veering off from the planned protest route.

A group, dressed all in black, smashed the windows of a bank, a coffee shop and some stores before heading to an area where Canada's largest banks are headquartered, smashing restaurant windows there.

Police with shields and clubs earlier pushed back a small group of protesters who tried to head south toward the security fence around the site of the G-20 summit. Some demonstrators hurled bottles ...

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    Man, those Tea Baggers can really do a lot of damage.

Wait!!!! These were not Tea Baggers.

Surely Peelosi will call them Nazi's and condemn them like she did the Tea Party?

Surely?

Top Bottom