• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I’ve seen this happen many a time on Texas beaches - particularly Matagorda. Dumbassery!

I’ve pulled a few such dumbasses out of the tide, but always made them secure the tow strap to their own vehicle in case of damage.

These days, I just casually drive by. It isn’t worth the hassle of somebody getting pissed off about damage to their vehicle.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    1000012448.jpg

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    I’ve seen this happen many a time on Texas beaches - particularly Matagorda. Dumbassery!

I’ve pulled a few such dumbasses out of the tide, but always made them secure the tow strap to their own vehicle in case of damage.

These days, I just casually drive by. It isn’t worth the hassle of somebody getting pissed off about damage to their vehicle.
    When I lived down around Corpus, I pulled people like that out all the time. Probably hundreds between Padre Island area and Laguna Shores Road. My standard line before hooking up their vehicle was I’m not responsible for any damage, and anything that gets pulled off your vehicle is mine. Almost everyone laughed and didn’t mind my conditions. There was this one lady though, that got cantankerous as soon as I said that so I gave her the number for a tow company that would go 30 miles down Padre Island National Sea Shore, and drove away.

Top Bottom