• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2022
    Indianapolis
    screenshot_20240803_141424_instagram_1__9a8881bfed3df860c51415e93fa0c77bb666c17a.jpg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Looks like she backed over the bollard, then tried to move forward off of it...catching it on the underside of the bumper which straightened it right back up under the vehicle and punched through the floor...

I'll bet the tow truck driver was impressed.

Also, she's damned lucky she doesn't appear to have punctured the gas tank. Yes, I'm assuming it was a she.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Sorry wgaf ?
    Nobody. Well, except maybe @glenbo who posted the video. Or maybe you. Are you under 5'10"?

It was just a short <cough> exercise in pointing out that confirmation bias is difficult to avoid. On this forum, De Niro is persona non grata and we're quick to believe any trash we read/see about him. If there's a De Niro fan club forum, I'm sure they instantly think any Texas gun owner is a fanatic, dangerous, white-supremacist radical that the FBI warns about. I simply got curious and looked sh** up.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Nobody. Well, except maybe @glenbo who posted the video. Or maybe you. Are you under 5'10"?

It was just a short exercise in pointing out that confirmation bias is difficult to avoid. On this forum, De Niro is persona non grata and we're quick to believe any trash we read/see about him. If there's a De Niro fan club forum, I'm sure they instantly think any Texas gun owner is a fanatic, dangerous, white-supremacist radical that the FBI warns about. I simply got curious and looked sh** up.
    No sir was 6'2 before back injury in my youth...lost 3/4" but I wear engineer boots or round toe Olathe's w/riding heels and a high crowned stetson or custom from Catalina hatters.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom