Waxyscratchy
    1000011169.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    There was this drunk dude at the renfest back when the boss opened the one a bar for employees after hours. Ron drank enough vodka that they took away his keys & told him to go upstairs where a bunch of employees crashed because there was A/C.

I was always tasked with going up and waking these guys up for the Sunday workday. Ron passed out on another guys air mattress & sleeping bag, I couldn't help but notice that he pissed himself while on it.

Later on one of the last to leave up stair tells me that Ron shit himself too and left trail. I go down where he was suppose to be working to find out he had gotten his keys and was going home. Knowing that he was still drunk I thought I needed to stop him so he didn't crash on the way home. I asked his coworker which way he went and he pointed. I was able to track his trail by the shit that was finding its way out off his pants leg. Another employee that was with me was amazed not by me tracking rather then the amount of shit that Ron left to track him by.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    There was this drunk dude at the renfest back when the boss opened the one a bar for employees after hours. Ron drank enough vodka that they took away his keys & told him to go upstairs where a bunch of employees crashed because there was A/C.

I was always tasked with going up and waking these guys up for the Sunday workday. Ron passed out on another guys air mattress & sleeping bag, I couldn't help but notice that he pissed himself while on it.

Later on one of the last to leave up stair tells me that Ron shit himself too and left trail. I go down where he was suppose to be working to find out he had gotten his keys and was going home. Knowing that he was still drunk I thought I needed to stop him so he didn't crash on the way home. I asked his coworker which way he went and he pointed. I was able to track his trail by the shit that was finding its way out off his pants leg. Another employee that was with me was amazed not by me tracking rather then the amount of shit that Ron left to track him by.
    I've been drunk quite a few times during my twenties but I've never been bad enough to piss and shit myself.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    edmonsonjohn68
    Top Bottom