• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • findingZzero

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I'm probably older than you and grew up in the country of Ballantine, Schaefer and Schlitz. The first beer that tasted right to me was Sam Adams when it first came out. I love IPA's but don't drink them anymore because of the calories. So what is the deal with putting down IPA's? 'Splain me..If I go to a club I'll have a Michelob Ultra followed by a gin martini. I'm confus-ed.Am I too 'woke..?' Seriously.
    P.S. I drive neither a Ford nor a Chevy, don't have a beard nor a flannel shirt and never liked PBR.
    Geriatric wants to know..?

findingZzero

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2022
    Indianapolis
    I'm getting old. If I get old, nostalgic and begin meandering stories in a funny pics thread, please take me to the ocean and treat me like an Oreo in a glass of milk- hold me under until the bubbles stop.

View attachment 465376
    P.s. Would it be OK, instead, to disconnect yer life support to charge my phone..?

Last edited:

findingZzero

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2022
    Indianapolis
    screenshot_20240731_115818_instagram_1143ad44056b97e2f5f81c343de4b085917a415e.jpg

Last edited:

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    I'm probably older than you and grew up in the country of Ballantine, Schaefer and Schlitz. The first beer that tasted right to me was Sam Adams when it first came out. I love IPA's but don't drink them anymore because of the calories. So what is the deal with putting down IPA's? 'Splain me..If I go to a club I'll have a Michelob Ultra followed by a gin martini. I'm confus-ed.Am I too 'woke..?' Seriously.
    P.S. I drive neither a Ford nor a Chevy, don't have a beard nor a flannel shirt and never liked PBR.
    Geriatric wants to know..?
    73Wmav.png

It's just a joke don't be so sensitive.

Top Bottom