Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Too much free time, and giving a prompt to an AI image generator to show a Glock made 1911. I'd call it a fail, but I think @Moonpie would still buy a brace of each design, just because.

Why bother?

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Too much free time, and giving a prompt to an AI image generator to show a Glock made 1911. I'd call it a fail, but I think @Moonpie would still buy a brace of each design, just because.

Why bother?

Cuz tactical tupperware should be melded with granddaddies nazi thumper to make next generation mind blowers. I think Glock should troll folks by releasing a double stack 1911 polymer framed single action pistol, but chamber it in .45 GAP. :roflfunny:

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia

.30 Super Carry is the way of the future, the future is now. All other calibers are inferior. Now get in line for your gender reassignment, your tailored custom rainbow jumpsuit, and your hair dye (our supreme overlords are nice enough to let you chose blue, pink, purple, or rainbow)

Select individuals shall be awarded a bonus 6.5 Creedmore chambered long action G3 made in cooperation between HK, PTR, and the Antidefamation League :roflfunny:

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    .30 Super Carry is the way of the future, the future is now. All other calibers are inferior. Now get in line for your gender reassignment, your tailored custom rainbow jumpsuit, and your hair dye (our supreme overlords are nice enough to let you chose blue, pink, purple, or rainbow)

Select individuals shall be awarded a bonus 6.5 Creedmore chambered long action G3 made in cooperation between HK, PTR, and the Antidefamation League :roflfunny:
    You know...?

What goes around....comes around...

Anyone recall the .30 caliber Mauser? (they used a broomhandle as a prop in Star Wars)... They were like $50? Mail order when I was a lad...

Then? The .30 Carbine (had two of those...traded them off)....??

6.5 Swede? That was a deer killing rifle....Friend of my parents kilt a bunch of deer with the 6.5 Swede....

Ahhhhh...welllll? Gun writers got magazines to get to sellin'!

I just won a Ruger American at the Gun Bash.

I selected the 30-06 diameter...(mainly? Have a Mauser '06 and a Garand...with about a 5 gallon bucket of loaded ammo!) LOL

On the '06? Stuff what gets shot with the '06? It done stays SHOT!

Top Bottom