• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2021
    Austin
    What's with the barrel on that thing? The USP Tactical comes with a threaded barrel from the factory. That barrel sticks out just a touch but not as far as the thread protector does on mine and that isn't knurled like the factory thread protectors are. Did he swap to a slightly longer than stock barrel without threads on his pistol? Also the sights look lower than USP-T too but could be the camera angle. He's obviously an idiot, maybe he swapped out all the parts that make the USP-T a "-T" for stock parts on the non-T models.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    What's with the barrel on that thing? The USP Tactical comes with a threaded barrel from the factory. That barrel sticks out just a touch but not as far as the thread protector does on mine and that isn't knurled like the factory thread protectors are. Did he swap to a slightly longer than stock barrel without threads on his pistol? Also the sights look lower than USP-T too but could be the camera angle. He's obviously an idiot, maybe he swapped out all the parts that make the USP-T a "-T" for stock parts on the non-T models.
    hmm not too sure. I am not well versed on the variations of the USP but if he drives a subaru he seems like the type to modify a USP...

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    One of my jobs after high school was at the end of a conveyor belt, my job was to make sure the part fell into a barrel. At lunch time I just kept on walking. Didn't even go back for my pay. Let's see probably around $1.75 ph times 4 hrs times 50 years, wonder if I can collect?
    Remind me....to tell you a real funny story, sometime.....

Tore up the W 4! When work was BAD! :roflfunny:

"They" said it would mess up my "unenjoyment"!

My buddy & I replied in unison, "Ain't had none of that in months!" (our "economy" was all "wrayGuNNed" up....)

Went right back to the Hall....at the bottom of the list! :roflfunny:

Would do it again!

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    1695397998065.png

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Remind me....to tell you a real funny story, sometime.....

Tore up the W 4! When work was BAD! :roflfunny:

"They" said it would mess up my "unenjoyment"!

My buddy & I replied in unison, "Ain't had none of that in months!" (our "economy" was all "wrayGuNNed" up....)

Went right back to the Hall....at the bottom of the list! :roflfunny:

Would do it again!
    Hell late 70's I got 2 extensions on my unemployment. When I'd go to the unemployment office you had to take a number. I'd tear off 20 of them. Then a couple hours later after waiting I'd sell those 20 to people who just showed up. $5.00 was more then fare to 99% of the people when the looked at their number & he one I was offering.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Hell late 70's I got 2 extensions on my unemployment. When I'd go to the unemployment office you had to take a number. I'd tear off 20 of them. Then a couple hours later after waiting I'd sell those 20 to people who just showed up. $5.00 was more then fare to 99% of the people when the looked at their number & he one I was offering.
    When they closed the mills here?

The "unenjoyment office" in East Liberty had lines going around the block! Went through Kelly's Tavern. Get a draft & corned beef....whilst waiting in line!

Mr. Nelson ran the parking lot. $3 to park...

To give you an idea of the unenjoyment?

Allegheny County has a population of 1 million folk (then & now...just a few thousand different)...

USS/J&L (both Mellon Family owned Firms)...directly employed 80,000 men & women.

Mesta Machine (where the water slide park is, on the Mon) employed 5,000 men per shift...on the floor. Not counting the office help.

EVERY ONE, in Allegheny (and surrounding counties) was ADVERSELY affected...

We went (my Local) from having 700 travelers on any day but three (can not pick Christmas Day, Labor Day or the 1st day of Buck)...to having 750 of our members riding the oak....

Was worse in Detroit & Cleveland....Fairless Hills (North Philly) and Sparrow's Point (Baltimore) were hit real bad....

Could not BUY a JOB! (they called Detroit Folk the "Black Flags"....as they migrated across the country, attempting to feed their families)

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    When they closed the mills here?

The "unenjoyment office" in East Liberty had lines going around the block! Went through Kelly's Tavern. Get a draft & corned beef....whilst waiting in line!
    Early 70's things started going to shit. Those that were hiring were filling quotas, that I was no part of. If only back then I could have "identified as".

I was out of High school in 1977 & moved to Texas in 1982. Work was everywhere in Houston. I actually was coaxed into moving by a friend who was an Iron Worker. He ended up having the dates all wrong for the apprenticeship. I snagged the job at the grocery store as an apprentice meat cutter that was in walking distance. The company was booming along with Houston & I tagged along for the ride.

Leaving Illinois was one of the smartest things I ever did when I did it. Texas has been very good to me & I fitted right on in. The I first got here it was "welcome to TEXAS now go back home". I guess I was to heavily armed to run off, and agreed with what it meant to be a Texan.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom