TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    No.

His parents?

They liked him! :roflfunny:
    Interstate 80 was being built like 2 blocks away from the house. It was a great big play ground until some kid fell off the steel girders of an over pass they were building. We built some very nice forts in the woods with materials we liberated from the construction site.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    download-26.png

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    Interstate 80 was being built like 2 blocks away from the house. It was a great big play ground until some kid fell off the steel girders of an over pass they were building. We built some very nice forts in the woods with materials we liberated from the construction site.
    In the early 1970's, Virginia I-77 was being built up Fancy Gap mountain from the North Carolina state line. Back then we all had dirt bikes and rode out there all the time. They worked round the clock and it was lit up like day, even at night.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    In the early 1970's, Virginia I-77 was being built up Fancy Gap mountain from the North Carolina state line. Back then we all had dirt bikes and rode out there all the time. They worked round the clock and it was lit up like day, even at night.
    I was still riding a bicycle when I-80 was being built. I'm sure just as much shit was stolen by guys working on it as kids getting used lumber meant for a burn pile. My dad's mother & step father house got bought to build it which really sucked. An a huge portion of the local park went into it.

Much later when I did have a dirt bike there was a tunnel under it that was pretty big for the creek that flowed through the area. When the cops would chase me either coming or going I'd head for the tunnel. The chain link fence in the parks side was down from a tree that fell on it. Stupid cops could never figure that shit out. We played hockey I that tunnel for the nice smooth ice & no wind. We had the old school road warning torches for light in there.

Top Bottom