TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    1642636937458.png
    Lynx Defense

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Reminds me of the Autobahn when the Wall came down. They were clogged with Wartburgs and Trabants barely capable of 100kph on the flats unloaded. There would be dozens trying to pass each other on the hills.
    I-10 West of Junction.
    Those guys couldn't pass a pigeon, but they're in the left lane giving it all they got.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    I-10 West of Junction.
    Those guys couldn't pass a pigeon, but they're in the left lane giving it all they got.

Got an interesting piece of paper from a trooper going up the hill just west of Junction back in '87 (when the limit was still 55). He couldn't believe a Bronco would do 122 mph going up that hill....in cruise control - until I popped the hood and let him eyeball the factory PD engine under the hood.....lol He was cool - wrote the cite down to 90, and told the county judge he felt guilty for giving it to me because I'd been so cooperative. Ended up with deferred adjudication for 90 days. Sometimes it pays to be nice to the PoPo...lol

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Got an interesting piece of paper from a trooper going up the hill just west of Junction back in '87 (when the limit was still 55). He couldn't believe a Bronco would do 122 mph going up that hill....in cruise control - until I popped the hood and let him eyeball the factory PD engine under the hood.....lol He was cool - wrote the cite down to 90, and told the county judge he felt guilty for giving it to me because I'd been so cooperative. Ended up with deferred adjudication for 90 days. Sometimes it pays to be nice to the PoPo...lol

I got pulled over by a state trooper once and I don’t remember how fast he clocked me in my Bronco. He didn’t think it was funny when I explained to him that it wasn’t possible because the speedometer didn’t go that high. I got a ticket.

Top Bottom