__345a5627558269c20b276ef0b2ac0b21_width-600.jpeg
    Target Sports

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Not always. I've seen that aftermath at work, at the gym, etc. It's disgusting.

If I need the facilities and they're dirty, I'll clean 'em. If I can't clean 'em, I'll find someplace else.

These lazy people that do the "hover" maneuver to avoid cleaning but then let loose with explosive diarrhea should be crucified.
    When I first started @ the renfest the was an outhouse, but it was on a septic tank. A gallon of bleach the garden hose & a padlock often was the only fix. TRF is wise in locking down the privies off hours. I often figured the diarrhea culprits were the vegan tards drink patchouli with their diets!

Last edited:

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    when I started handloading in my living room watching TV.

I have a Lee Loader in 4 different handgun calibers and have used them many times. They are slow, but efficient and you can make some really good ammunition with them. I then bought an RCBS Rock Chucker Single Stage Press that I still use today for all of my rifle round reloading. I have a Dillon Square Deal "B" Progressive that I now use for all my handgun calibers. Once in a while I will take out the Lee Loader for some nostalgic reloading.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Not always. I've seen that aftermath at work, at the gym, etc. It's disgusting.

If I need the facilities and they're dirty, I'll clean 'em. If I can't clean 'em, I'll find someplace else.

These lazy people that do the "hover" maneuver to avoid cleaning but then let loose with explosive diarrhea should be crucified.
    Crucified at a feed lot, submerged to their necks in a vat of liquid manure - you know, the ones with 30 foot bubbles of methane visible by satellites.

Top Bottom